Lose weight with crusher :-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In 6 weeks in November-December, I lost just under 5 kgs.

Starting Monday, Lula and I are re-starting, but as we don't go for the "starve yourself thin" diet, we'll be starting a different thread with tips and advice for those who might be interested!

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to all of you.

I lost 20 pounds today, but dont worry, i found it under a cushion.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

I've managed 2lb. Not bad for three days.

Molly how did you manage 8lbs? Tips pleeeassee:)

Wino, the best thing to do is, whatever method you're using - halving your food portions, eating more healthily, attending a club - try to weigh yourself just once a week at the same time, say Thursday morning ... good luck :p

Oh, and BTW, remember the old vino is empty, empty calories ... lol

In 6 weeks in November-December, I lost just under 5 kgs.

Starting Monday, Lula and I are re-starting, but as we don't go for the "starve yourself thin" diet

I am not into that either Booky.

I will not be getting that hungry, I can assure you ;)

Of course you can saintly. You can have some of my weight if you like. I have plenty to go around. :D .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Oooo, have been offline for a while and have been dying to post on here. I started on my WeightWatchers diet Monday (don't we always start our diets on a Monday girls?;)) and have lost 2lbs since then.

TBH, I lost two stone a while back and I've only really put about 8lbs back on but am feeling it, so have decided to start again.

What I like about WW is that because every type of food has a points value and I have a set amount of points each day, if I don't use all my points up, I can save them for treats. For example, I had chips, two rashers of bacon and a poached egg on Wednesday night so that was my treat for the week:D I did salivate over the Cornish pasty I put on Mr Bo's plate but at 11 points it's a bit of a "no, no" - well, it is compared to beer :o

However, I have saved some points up so I can have some alcohol at the weekend, I can still have a chinky on Saturday night and a roast dinner on Sunday (going easy on the roasties and Yorkshires) so it suits me fine :)

I think thats the secret of success for any weight loss method, we are all different so find the one that suits you, it may not even affect your diet if its easier and you enjoy additional exercise more try doing that.

Very true ;) I'm off to Ambleside in the Lake District this morning for a lovely walk ... and a bit of girly gear shopping afterwards.

... and will be very restrained (food and drink wise:D ) in the pub afterwards.

I think thats the secret of success for any weight loss method, we are all different so find the one that suits you, it may not even affect your diet if its easier and you enjoy additional exercise more try doing that.

indeed CB, so true.

anyway, 4 lbs lost this week, the weight watchers is working OK.

There are things on there I do like, so I am trying to concentrate on what I can eat tather than what I cannot.

I lost some but have had a very stress full week so to keep going on comfort food and wine and put it back on but got through it not quite how we hoped Do you know you can win a great battle and lose a fistful of money never mind I start loosing weight tomorrow till the next stress time, any ideas to relieve stress apart from booze and food

I lost some but have had a very stress full week so to keep going on comfort food and wine and put it back on but got through it not quite how we hoped Do you know you can win a great battle and lose a fistful of money never mind I start loosing weight tomorrow till the next stress time, any ideas to relieve stress apart from booze and food

I usually have a chat to someone. Start off with what bugs you and then go onto something that is good. Usually works for me.

I'm having a little, tiny, wee, bit of a day off from dieting, Hopefully it won't affect me too much. I just fancy a bit of wine that isn't watered down.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

My jeans feel less tight today, not sure if it's weight loss or if the washing machine is destroying things again

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

They reckon exercise is good. Even if you only get out in the fresh air for a few minutes to clear the cobwebs it can make you feel better able to cope. Easier said than done when you need to be in 3 places at once.:(

Talking can also help, although I know I sometimes want to forget about what's going on. I felt better yesterday for a good cry and a big cuddle off my hubby, bless him.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.