Rundle and Co Pub - LO for Non-Domestic rates (business rates)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5999 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Daft question - Why not sell the numberplate and be rid of the debt! It seems that you are trying as many tricks as you can not to pay your NDR but living beyond your means or that the income you are earning can pay the most basic of bills.

SFx

Well said - I've been following your threads and you only seem interested in evading payment - face up to your responsibilities or don't run a business !:-x

Sorry saffron but your comments are still unjust

, this forum is for advice on how to deal issue's that arise from every day circumstances that can happen to anyone.

To blatantly accuse me of living beyond my means is totally unfound

. I am a business man which means its guys like me that risk all to provide a service to the public, businesses are monitored my the economy if there is a downturn in public spending businesses suffer first.

Then there are people who are afraid to take risks and do there mundane 9 to 5 job for a salary and are prepared to bossed about for the rest of their lives.

When a business downturns we do what we can to sustain some sort of trading which would me taking from Peter to give to Paul which in this instance is what I did

. Before the liability order was issued the Council notify you about the pending case so at that stage you have the option to ignore or come up with a sensible plan to catch up with the payments which I did.

Now irrespective of the offer of payment our council always still apply for the Liability Order so with payments up to date why the Bailiff?

Many on here will know that I offer extremely good advice, it may not always be what the recipiant wants to hear, but often it is easier to see from the sidelines the bigger picture.

When a business downturns we do what we can to sustain some sort of trading which would me taking from Peter to give to Paul which in this instance is what I did.

This would absolutely indicate to me that how ever much of an entrepreneur you are, you business is running beyond the basic means to sustain it.

I for one do not do a mundane 9-5 job, and I work extremely hard for my paid job but equally hard in the voluntary work I do in Debt Counselling. I have also had a large number of sucess regarding Bailiffs. TomTubby for one can vouch for my credentials.

Just because you dont like it does not mean it is wrong.

I for one will walk away from your thread but will follow with interest and wish you the best of success iwth both your dealings with the bailiff and with your businessess.

SFx

Explain why??

Saffron and Eeyore.

OK you two seem to be in cohorts with each other, as you two seem to think that I shirk on my debts...

... THE DEBT IS PAID and the council are saying somehow there is a £55 rebate which they are keeping to pay the bailiff.

• dx100uk changed the title to Rundle and Co Pub - LO for Non-Domestic rates (business rates)