HElP NEEDED! - Account Charges costs

AY1000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6001 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am about to submit my claim against Barclaycard to my local county court but I do not know what the charges were prior to 2006 as shown in the claim template.

(d) In addition the Defendant was entitled to charge default fees (“the Charges”) where the Claimant exceeded the Limit, did not pay on the due date or had a payment returned. The Charges are currently £12 for each transgression. Prior to 2006 the Charges were £xx.

I know that Barclaycard have charged me £15 for late payment and £15 for overdraft limit together (£30 in month) all the time in question.

Thanks

I have won against Abbey, now bring on Barclaycard.

Hi AY1000,

Have you prepared a Shedule of Charges ready to be Filed at court with Form N1.

If I understand your question, the answer to what figure to enter will be there. If you were chgd £15, then that is the figure to use in place of the £xx.

Come back if you're not sure.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Thanks both Sallysas and Slick132

I now know what to put in the £x (£15) so I will submit my claim through my local county today.

Many thanks

I have won against Abbey, now bring on Barclaycard.