dixons

speedbird86
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered a Panasonic 37 inch tv from Dixons on Nov 08. Payment was taken almost immediately. As of today, Nov 26, there is no sign of a delivery date. I have contacted Dixons twice only to be told that they have no idea when delivery will be.

I asked to speak to a manager who said that the order will be cancelled by them due being unable to deliver.

I pointed out that a group member, namely Currys have them in stock locally and asked her to arrange for one of these to be delivered.

Her reply was that that was impossible and that was that.

Beware all of you who order online because they do not really care.

I assume the model you tried to order was the 37PX70, which is a model which Panasonic are slowly trying to phase out as they are looking to push their new 37LZ70 LCD model.

With it being completely true that Dixons and Currys are owned by the same company (DSGi) they are in no way the same company and therefore it was true what the advisor said about not being able to get one from Currys.

I do agree with you that this is bad service from Dixons but when you order something off the net I am afraid you are always going to run the risk regarding stock.