Which Cbeebies presenter do YOU fancy? (Tiglet's managed to pull it back again!!!)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4554 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well self-edited Setmefree

I must admit she is quite cute, but no thanks.

Like I am in a position to pick and choose.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah - far too old.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Guest louis wu
Like I am in a position to pick and choose.

You think you've got problems....I'm Fat, Balding and Jaundiced. D'oh:D

Hmm

Nina

no

Sarah Jane

no Nina

no.................

Ah nuts, both

:cool:

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

It's not as bad as the rumour I once heard about students and the shiny show ... for those of you who ahven't watched, whenever you guess right, you have to give yourself "a shiny".

Hmmm, Siiiiiiiiiiiiiid ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

It's not as bad as the rumour I once heard about students and the shiny show ... for those of you who ahven't watched, whenever you guess right, you have to give yourself "a shiny".

Can you elaborate?? (obviously while sticking to forum rules)

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

I think none of us stand a chance, it would all be in-house, their wording says it all.

go go dick and dom

(chuckles) to you to me

Oh mr Tumble

give yourself a shiny

the slammer( and guess who's banged up in the slammer this week)

noo noo (suck suck suck) mmm teletubbies custard(what make would noo noo be?? a goblin maybe)

What is 'a shiny'????? Answer by PM if not clean enough to post here. (I have an idea but want it confirmed)

Guess that was not clean enough to post here then.

:o

Whatever could it be?

:rolleyes:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

I don't find anything rude about the above statement, just merely stating her love for her fancied presenter ;)

Guest louis wu
What is 'a shiny'????? Answer by PM if not clean enough to post here. (I have an idea but want it confirmed)

It's quite boring really.

Cuttlery, shiny things, and then things covered in tinfoil, such as bones and balls

It's quite boring really.

Cuttlery, shiny things, and then things covered in tinfoil, such as bones and balls

If this is the case then how do explain this?

got it (finally)

must start watching this kids TV. You honestly can't get worse than what is put on for adults

A shiny is a star that is rewarded when a question is answered correctly,as this thread is named what presenter do you fancy,tiglet has made a joke about sid having no hair (head shiny) and that's the one she fancies,

I'm afraid not, SMF. The rumour about students is A LOT more dirty than that.

Just think about it, sweetie ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

They can't guess right too often in one episode then

Well, average age would be about 18 or 19 - you telling me you were taht limited during that time?

Well, average age would be about 18 or 19 - you telling me you were taht limited during that time?

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)