Halifax Bank charges - I WON!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6038 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I complained with all the letters to my bank regarding the bank charges applied to my account.

They had charged me a total of £800. The bank offered me £200. I accepted this, but then a few months later, they charged me £35.00, I blew steam. So I sent my letters yet again, requesting that they refund the £600 plus £35.00 of bank charges applied to my account.

I thought by accepted £200, they wouldnt do anything stupid, but when they decided to put on another charge, I asked for the remainder of my charges to be paid back.........and guess what happened.......they paid the full whack and sent a sorry letter.

In total I was £835.00 in pocket....did the same to Woolwich, and received a further £1900.

Thanks for the letters, it sure came in handy.:D

th_congratulations.gif

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi all, I put my claim in months before the test case started. So at that time, the banks were a little confused and were refunding monies by the minute.

Now that there is a test case, once this has been heard then all that have put a claim in, their case will be assessed. I have been told that it will be some time until you will hear about your claim.

Just wanted to add my Congratulations.

Im green with envy,:lol: (only joking), Im waiting to go to Court cause the bank are requesting a set aside , even though it went before the bailiffs.

Lucky old you. Enjoy the money and if you have any to spare dont forget to donate to this site.

Regards :)

30-12-2006--Requested statements from Local Halifax.

02-02-2007--Statements Recieved.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

20-04-2007--Reply , Thanks , give us 8wks letter.

02-0502007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

11-05-2007--Recieved reply ,still investigating.

17-05-2007--Sent Amended L.B.A. for Contractual Interest this time.

14-06-2007--Received standard Bog Off letter.

13-06-2007--Took N1 to Local Courts.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Have till 09-07-2007 to file Defence.

05-07-2007--Note that Acknowledgment of Service been Filed on 29-06-2007.

Have 28 days from date of Service to File Defence.

07-07-2007--Offer from Halifax.

09-07-2007--Rejection letter sent to Halifax. Next day delivery.

10-07-2007--Money put in Account:mad: