It's not my real ladder, it's my step-ladder

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6022 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is it an abuse of your ladder to be covered in paint or does it show that it's well loved?

No. Ladders like being covered in paint - it's what they are built for. As long as it's not grease paint - that would definitely be abuse.

:p

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well mines has got paint on ive rushed up and dusted it and we had a good talk seems as if ive been neglecting its rungs so with a little help ive overcome that problem one small step :Dxxkia

I went on a ladder appreciation course - it's condemned if covered in paint - not fashionable

:eek:

Please pm me course details Kat. As this is just wrong - and I'm worried that you've been taught by an unapproved trainer. We have a very stringent code of conduct. Ladders should be functional, not fashionable, for god's sake!

Tx

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Guest ChloeJane

In withdrawing from the Ladder Thread I thought I would inform the Ladder Appreciation Society of my findings of the person that began this thread.

It

appeared that the Ladder Abuser Barracad has been wrongfully charged with Ladder Abuse. After careful discussion it was found that he in fact did care for his ladder and was genuinly upset that his ladder at the time appeared to abandon him (it was stolen remember).

Well the good news is they are re united! Yes reunited!

The rumours that he had chopped his ladder for the fire were unsubstantiated and there was no evidence to back the allegation...so he is a FREE man.

After such an ordeal Barracad appreciates his original ladder now, as so many posts showed him the importance of appreciation for the functions they perform. They are particularly useful for climbing walls.

The Ladder Therapist will continue to monitor the progress and I am glad he is re united with his ladder.

All the best to Ladder Lovers. x CJ

when you thought that Barracad had abused his ladder. did you in actual fact think that he had done "rung". ( i know, i know, it's an awful pun but i couldnt help it).

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!