It's not my real ladder, it's my step-ladder

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6019 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually really need a step ladder.

i've lived in my house for 18 months and have never even seen the loft lol.

I can do you a deal on some lovely balloons.

:D

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Hey folks I've just noticed a rather strange thing. Even though we keep posting messages, the Posts: number under our avatars doesn't alter. Mine is stuck at 718, Hippy you're not moving from 24, Lula 3,095 ...

:eek: What the freakin' heck is goin' on here?

Hey folks I've just noticed a rather strange thing. Even though we keep posting messages, the Posts: number under our avatars doesn't alter. Mine is stuck at 718, Hippy you're not moving from 24, Lula 3,095 ...

:eek: What the freakin' heck is goin' on here?

Posts in the Bear Garden are not real posts. They do not exist in any meaningful way ...

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

Blimey (slaps hand on forehead) I had never noticed that.

So, oh great Philosopher does this mean that whatever we say/write in the Bear Garden does not actually exist?

I've given this a great deal of thought (at least 5 seconds) and I've concluded that, while they do not exist in any objective fashion, they subsist.

I have no idea what the above means, and am going to have another fairy cake while I digest this.

Another fairy cake? Have a nice cuppa while you're at it. I believe that's what the two great existentialist minds, Jean-Paul Sarte and Simone de Beauvoir used to do of an afternoon at the Cafe de Flore in Paris ... while they pondered the great problems of man's existence... :cool:

name your price!

Gosh, that's quick! What I'm really after is a Noggin the Nog tape, but I'd settle for the Clangers.

Or a copy of Jimmy Osmond singing "Long Haired Lover From Liverpool"

Now that's class!

but what is a fly bottle or on the great scheme of things it doesnt matter :Dohhh no im turning into a student at 40 ;)next ill start saying cool and wearing long scarfs :Dxxxkia

but what is a fly bottle or on the great scheme of things it doesnt matter :Dohhh no im turning into a student at 40 ;)next ill start saying cool and wearing long scarfs :Dxxxkia

quickly hide scarf lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Gosh, that's quick! What I'm really after is a Noggin the Nog tape, but I'd settle for the Clangers.

Or a copy of Jimmy Osmond singing "Long Haired Lover From Liverpool"

Now that's class!

Here you go: YouTube - Little Jimmy Osmond Long Haired Lover From Liverpool Lyrics

:D:D:D:D

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Thank you Robert - and with the lyrics as well. Oh, I'm going to be popular with the neighbours now.

:D

Just googled it..and it is what is says, thought it was going to be something exciting...yawn

Just googled it..and it is what is says, thought it was going to be something exciting...yawn

Well, don't say I didn't tell you so.

:p

I realise that I talk nonsense. However, I've been looking to improve. I've been made aware that one way to do this is to convert to talking absolute nonsense. In order to do this I need a pair of stilts.

Does anybody have a pair they'd be willing to exchange?

All serious offers considered.

stilts no havent sorry got a pogo stick :Dxxxkia

It's a nice thought kia. I'd like a pogo stick. Would make my walk to work much more interesting. :D

What would you want in exchange?

some roller blades just one though as i could go a pearler :Dxxxkia

I've still got my ice skate?