Triton Credit Services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5289 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Registration Number: Z472982X

Date Registered: 22 May 2000 Registration Expires: 21 May 2008

Data Controller: TRITON CREDIT SERVICES LIMITED

Address:

WATERHOUSE SQUARE

138-142 HOLBORN

LONDON

EC3A 1AA

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are in house collectors fro RBS and have also tried to harass me into paying extorniate repayments on an ulster bank Credit card that I am currently awaitins SAR request to see what charges I can claim back.

I would not enter into conversation wilth them on the phone as they are bullies:mad:

I had all sorts of problems with Triton (who are in house collectors for Natwest). It took nearly a year to get things sorted. After writing god knows how many times, and several phone calls were no one seemed to be able to doing anything concrete, I actually wrote to Natwest and complained about Triton. They replied informing me they were launching a full investigation. After another month or so, Triton wrote to me and agreed to accept the repayments I had offered at the start of it all (nearly a year). I have not heard anything since, and my repayments have been paid on time and accepted. My advice is as always stick to your guns, and if you have any problems, contact this initial creditor, as these tools are only in house. It had the desired effect for me!

By the way, the address I had for Triton is: PO Box 183, Telford TF2 2BU,telephone 0845 301 5137, but as I mentioned this was a Nat West account.

Hi

You are so right about them being rude thats not the word for them!!! I was passed on to them by Natwest as due to being on mat leave i had a big drop in salerly. I offered Triton a resonable offer of payment of £60pm but they declined said they wanted £280!!! I have now received a letter from them saying they are dissapointed with me and will be seeking legal proceedings!! How can they do that when im willing to pay? Absolute idiots!!

Yep, all sounds oh so familiar! The people at Triton are just screen reading robots. All they seem to ask is "how much are you going to pay today", over and over and over again!! Like I suggested, write to Natwest directly, and inform them of the offer you have made, and lay it on nice and thick about Triton being totally unhelpful, nobody seems to know whats going on at Triton, they wont accept any offer, they are wasting your time on telephone calls and letters etc. With me, Natwest came back and said they would investigate, write to Triton and let them know you offer again, and I am willing to be it gets accepted. Let me know how you get on, and good luck

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have recently recieved a letter from royal bank of scotland saying that they have passed my debt on to Triton Credit Services, I have tried calling Triton Services with the number given and other numbers given from other sites, but cant get through to them?

Does anyone no if having a credit card debt is different to a loan debt? Not sure how to go about this, never been in debt before, can anyone help?

I havent spoken to Triton before (no answer) but havent heard good things about them, can anyone please advise me on what to do?

Thank you

Their number is 020 7680 9301

fax 020 7702 9800

PO Box 5827 Basildon SS14 1XS (letters are redirected to a London address)

Not sure why you would want to speak to these 'people' though - they will contact you if they need to

I would insist on keeping everything in writing - they are less likely to bully that way.

Start a thread & give more details if you want support