RBS Mastercard SAR & PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

just about to pursue the Royal Bank of Scotland MasterCard for my charges and interest and hopefully Card Protection too as looks like some of the costs for Card protection are £20 per month.

I only have a few statements I can Lay my hands on, The address I have on the statements is;

Credit Card Centre

200 Priory Cresent

Southend-on-Sea

SS99 9EE

does anyone know if this is the correct address to send my S.A.R. - Subject Access Request and CCA too, if not, please can someone advise

• 3 weeks later...

Contact addresses for RBoS bank accounts/credit cards can all be found in the RBoS 'contacts' sticky - just above the main threads.

However, here's the link http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/royal-bank-scotland/75836-rbs-contact-information.html

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 3 weeks later...

just had a letter back from RBOS regard my SAR request

they have only sent me a break down of a few charges going back to 2001, no statements or anything else.

still wait for my CCA request which was delivered to them on 20/8/07, they had 2 days left

suppose i will need to draft up a non compliance letter for both.

There isn't a specific CCA non-compliance template to use - there certainly isn't one promoted by CAG anyway. However, if you pop over to the debt forums you may find what you're looking for by reading through a few threads.

If you're hoping to reclaim any charges applied to your credit card though, you'd be better off waiting to receive your statements and then following the process as opposed to going down the CCA route. :)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 4 weeks later...

I really do think it's worth posting this up in the general debt forum - you'll find plenty of peeps in there who understand the CCA/PPI arena. Unfortunately, I really can't help you with the above though :(

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...