Stallions, One and all

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4824 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well well kia. seems like there are two of us for you to chase now. should be an interesting race now

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

DOT COTTON :eek: ................ DOT COTTON :eek: ................... if I was so sad as to watch the programme I might be mortally offended. :rolleyes:

As it is, I shall treat that intended insult with the contempt it deserves and reserve my punishment for another time ....... revenge being a dish best served cold ............................ VERY cold. ;)

You feeling a cold breeze yet Baz??? :p

well i dont need to chase you SQ been my manservant unless you want me too that is :pbaz on the other hand is another matter entirley get running baz hope u not got cheapie trainies :Dcos if i catch u :pxxkia ps shhhhhhhhhh pickled gerkin and the rubber suit is our secret xxx

Oh Kia, I'd love to stay, but you know what is happening tonite?

Well they have all arrived dressed in whispy clothing to take me,..........sorry i did not catch that.......................the temple you say..............Kia, these ladies have arrived to take me to the Temple and they say that they have to prepare me first..........so I must go with them now.

I will return in the morning.

SQ xxxxxxx

i shall follow all will be well SQ your are under my protection so do not fear spare him oh Queen T we shall have our fun with little old baz hes made a rubbish job of that toilet so its fun time for the angels get the whip and the thumbscrews and kat what potions have u ready for this little chicken with the big mouth :pgo back to the angels den SQ do not come out till morning this wont be pleasant now then baz what a naughty boy you are give me that toothbrush now what will we do with you i wonder T any ideas ;)kiaxxx

blue lasted a day with us

bluey's gone home to his MOTHER's to recover from his experience!

:p

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

LOL...was it that bad???:D

Obviously.

:D

Lucky bluey

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

The one that got away..lucky for him:D

He'll be back. and I bet he's missing us more than we're missing him.

;)

Wonder how much of that he's doing while he's at his parental home.

:lol:

Hehe

He likes us to think he's a stallion.

Truth is, he's probably tucked up in bed with his teddy and his blankie, after a nice cup of hot milk and a bedtime story from his mummy.

:)

Enid Blyton? You think he's got that far?

I was thinking Mr Men, maybe?

Yes, he probably doesn't need the story at all - just the sound of his mummy's voice will comfort him enough to send him to sleep.

And, of course, having teddy with him.

LMAOROFL

Erm ... he might notice when he eventually comes back.

Nah, there'll be way too many pages of posts for him to notice these.

Won't there?