Help! - Allocation Questionanaire - wrong form?

andrewmews
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lloyds TSB have filled the usual defence and the Court have now sent me the Allocation Questionnaire (N150). After reading the resources on the site I think this might be the wrong form as it is only for £165. Do I fill in the N150 or download and send back the N149 which seems to be the right one? Will my claim be struck out if I send the wrong form back? After getting so far this is just starting to do my head in! I can see why Lloyds push it all the way, how many people become fazed at this point and give up? Advice would be most gratefully recieved.Thank you.

You could just phone the court - I did that 2 days ago over whether I could use the pdf downloaded version. I think it is the N149 but just give them a ring to make sure.

25/06/08 - NatWest - Prelim letter

09/03/06 - Halifax - Settled 27/4

22/03/06 - Capital One - Settled 24/6

17/04/06 - Nationwide - Settled 8/9

Hit the DONATE BUTTON and give 5% back to support this site!

I did this - this is what prompted me to post the query, I rang Derby County Court today and the Woman was adamant there was only one form! When I told her there was two on line she told me to use the N150 or N149, whichever I thought was best! I didn't want it striking out for using the wrong one.

According to the Allocation Questionnaires - A Guide to Completion thread in the Bank Templates Library:

DO I HAVE THE CORRECT FORM?

There are 2 types of Allocation Questionnaires, form N149 and N150.

N149 should be issued for claims that are considered likely to be handled by the Small Claims Track, and N150 for more complex or higher value claims. Both are shown below.

The N149 is very straight forward - in fact the AQ itself, being a 'multi-purpose' document, is not really tailored to the needs of a small claims case.

Since the N150 is distributed for claims which are likely to fall outside of the scope of Small Claims Track, it is slightly more in-depth and has a few more sections.

This appears to me that you can in fact use either form - however the N149 contains less sections and is probably less suited for this type of (Small Claims Track) case.

Thanks for reminding me, btw. Recieved my AQ the other day with 14 days to return, but haven't actually looked properly at it to see which form it is yet!

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.