CCA reply/ visa card

phill123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6071 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi last may i made a CCA request to a DCFA wanted so money from me. however, i haven't received any defautl notice from the original creditor. anyway, today ireceived a reply from the original creditor staing this :

"Your request contains some misconception about my entitlement.... in terms of of CCA copy document regulations, the "true" copy requirement can be sastyisfied by providing a copy agreement at the date the card agreemen was made and providing that, plus acopy of the current terms of trhe card agreement met the banks obligations....."

however , the CCa i recieved is a copy of an internate application where my nae is mispelled on he same document it appear to have two signature mine and my partner this is odd as the original creditor only pursue me . however the only preswcribed twerem is the APR no mention of the credit limit and the other prescrbed terms. so what shall i do next ?

ps i forgot ot mention the statement which come s with it as no headrer and footerit is just a really bad copy of a suppose original one. sorry i think it is a signed application form as one part of this so called agrement state ; " during your application you chose the following option : additional card, card protection plan , PPI ( weird i don't remembered applying for one) " thanks.

thank you this is waht i though there ia an awfull lot of word application on this so caleed agreement. my response is similar to the document recdeoved by "havingaknightmare", http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/110330-natwest-cca-response-help.html?highlight=Natwest+CCA

they have what to be appearing my signature even though i had some doubt plus the one from my partner as a n additiona; cardholder which he didn't even if he did it would have to sign the agreement wouldn't he?

thank you again will have a look now

There seems to be some confusion about the need for signatures but I believe the basic fact is that they have to have the signatures if they try to enforce it in court.

My daughter has now had having already received a copy of obvious application forms - a so called agreement which has neither signature boxes or signatures from Barclaycard and Capital One. Am writing back to advise this does not comply.

you can terll her daughter that the agreement in unenforceable don't sign any letter to them , morever an apllication form is not an agreement and the CCA is pretty clear on that . i forgot to mention that the original creditor staing in the same letter that my full and fianl offer was sent alongside to the DCA for them to make a decision on it I offer them 10 % of the sum . good luck and thank you for your help please let me know how your daughter is doing my partner is in the same situation as your daughter although the agreement is blanked

• 1 month later...

hi again i recieved a response from miss Bennett who told me once again they fulfuill their obligation under regulations 3(2) and 7(1) (b) ( Cancellation notices and documentations) and partivularly 3(2) which allow them to not show any signature nor any personal details.

i understand their are not obliged to it but because they are constantly threatening me with court action i asked them to provide me with the properly document they will use in court against me . their answer well as you guessed they have answered anything at all only they think they have done everyting legally possible after their legal this is exactly the same reply to my original CCA request.

they haven't answered to my question such as : what step they have took to make sure their copy is conform to the orginal true copy?that the person whoi signed on thier behalf is employed by them ? and what security step they took to make sure that their true copy wasn't altered by someone else ? she hasn't bother to respond to any of it. my question rest unanswered so basically with an inelligble and with no prescribed term she told me after legal advice thaqt she fulfill everything appplication form with no answer to my question raised ...

what should i do next? ignore them ? i wpuold love to do it but they don't and they dopn't even appear on my credit report ?