Bad advice received

lostfaith
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3739 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I realise might have gone in employment forum but I would like remained in general consumer forum please.

It's basically on the onset I suffered a work issue which cannot be resolved on here but matters from bad advice from it.

I have been informed some other solicitors have been confirmed suffered professional negligence in terms of personal injury but wondered if other people agree their views on my occupational employment claim

In October 2010 I took out an employment claim for bullying, disability discrimination. On the onset, I was not advised of appropriate limitation with regards to the minus one day in employment law, the care letter said month to month but did not say exactly when it should have been done, on the other hand there was lack of medical evidence apart from support from family members, there was no attempt to get my medical records. Aside from this I had nothing on my GP file, except being on NHS waiting lists at the time and could not be prescribed anti depressents till referral's opinion

I had to wait till after my pre hearing review to see a counseller.

I had the pre hearing review and the claim was struck out, as passed three months, but sought advice for a three month extension given the previous solicitors I sought ceased trading but have found out they've changed names

I was very ill at the time and could not cope, no advice was given to me on what to do after the pre hearing, it has limited my job prospects, despite the fact, I've seen a physiologist and was agreed I had 80-90 percent of a work related depressive disorder.

I paid a £750 plus VAT for that representation and even though it ended I have not been given further advice on whether to pursue a Prevention From Harrassment Act Claim; to obtain five figure sum in loss of earnings from former employer; in addition regardless of a report which said 80-90 percent of bullying. The limitation was missed for that extra claim.

In short, should I be complaining to the employment solicitors for the trauma of having to go through the employment pre hearing review, having never been to court before; and not coping; then a report followed two years later supporting work stress; their actions limited me to take this further, their negligence failing to advise me of the correct limitation and the five figure sum lossed due to their result - (two years work related depressive disorder)

The personal injury soliciors who obtained the physiologists report say loss of earnings do not fall part of a personal injury claim they say it would have been an employment matter; they failed to tell me no loss of earnings to be obtained at beginning; the personal injury limitation date was missed etc

Edited by lostfaith
error