Philip Lunn (Aktiv/Thames Credit) Steps Down

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5691 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I may have missed it but I can't see that anyone else has broken this joyous news as yet:-

After almost 10 years of running the UK business of Aktiv Kapital, Philip Lunn has decided to step down from the role of UK chief executive officer, with effect from 26 September, in order to adopt a different work/life balance.

A statement from Aktiv Kapital said that the company did wish Mr Lunn well for the future outside the group, the company was also in negotiations with him regarding a number of projects in which he may be involved

The company has begun a process to appoint a new country manager, and in the meantime his duties will be performed by Hakan Bernhard.

Headquartered in Oslo, Norway. Aktiv Kapital has operations in 12 countries, and is today Europe's and Canada's largest purchaser of non-performing consumer credit.

"Step down"..... or is that a push??? Anyone with any idea why????

maybe he has realised that the bottom has fallen out of the debt purchasing industry.

what a shame!

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

hi there i work for ak phillip lunn stepped down due to work and life balnce apparently according to our intranet

If you believe that, you'll believe anything.

I am a lawyer, but I am an academic lawyer. I do not practice as a barrister or solicitor. You should consult a practising Solicitor BEFORE taking any Court or other action

hi there i work for ak phillip lunn stepped down due to work and life balnce apparently according to our intranet

Oh well if its on Aktiv Krapitals intranet then it must be true. AK are such pillars of honesty and creibility

NOT