Baby Monkey

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6064 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Starts nursery at the BIG school today, uniform and everything!!!! He is very excited and cant wait to go, It starts at 12.40 so he has a little more time yet, and he is not 4 till Sunday :o

I will post a picture later, he looks so cute in his uniform, its the end of an era "sniff sniff"

He has his hair cut on Monday, number 2 all over, poor soul has a double crown, so there is nothing else that can be done with it!! and it will discourage all the little "friends" that may want to come home in his hair lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

I hope he enjoys it, Lula. I'm sure you'll get used to the peace and quiet.

If he starts to complain, you can remind him he's only got another 14 years at least to come !! :D

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

No 1 son no longer allows his hair shorn the way he used to, but the longer hair doesn't worry me, he's got so much gel and dye and other chemicals in his hair that anything trying to survive in there will die of asphyxia! (if they can even get a grip in the first place! LOL)

Hi all

I feel for you Lula,I remember my lots first day a school, I was a broken hearted, they couldn't wait but you will get used to the peace and quiet for a wee while ayway. Hope he enjoys it.

ohh I sooo know how you feel...my little one went off to school for the first time this week. He wasnt nervous in the slightest but i was a complete wreck...got to work and bawled me eyes out all morning!!

Hi Lula - he'll love it. Go back to school nursery my kids went due through course of my work - brings back so many memories - can still remember son going to sleep in quiet corner till I picked hiim up - still goes to sleep now and doesn't wake up all day lol

When my eldest started in Reception class I cried the whole day!!! He's top juniors now and off to BIG BIG school next year (another day will be spent crying my eyes out!!) How I wish he was still in his pram!!!!

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek: