Data Protection Act SAR - (Subject Access Request) problem

Number6
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I thought this might be of interest to the group... if not then just ignore me! :)

On 9th June I sent an SAR letter to Lloyds TSB at 25 Gresham street.

By yesterday I'd had no acknowledgement so I rang Roy Sams at Lloyds Compliance unit. He was a little p****d off and wanted to know how I got his number but that's by-the-by.

He said he would chase the request.

Today I received a copy of a letter I'd already received from David Just which is obviously not what I wanted so I've just called Roy Sams back. After a bit of a conversation he said that there is "some confusion" in this area as "we are receiving quite a lot of these requests"!! :D

Anyway, he said he'd make further enquiries and call me back; he's just done so and told me that he's spoken to the copy statement unit and because of the huge volume of these requests now thay are no longer sending out acknowledgements. They have apparently logged my request as of today and I'm told I can expect a turnaround time of about two weeks.

Looks like they're getting a bit snowed under!

Pete

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

No problem Adamski, glad it's useful info.

Pete

• Confused 1

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

• 3 months later...
what is the address that you send the data protection request to ??

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC

25 GRESHAM STREET

LONDON

EC2V 7HN

Pete

• 5 months later...

Ok bit of a noob at this so I do apologise, just trying to get my head around it :confused: ?

I am setting up my SAR letter. My question is, I have 3 accounts with Lloyds TSB, can i add all three accounts to one letter and if that is the case do I only pay £10 for all accounts, or £10 per account making it £30?

Sorry and thanks in advance :)

put in the letter what accounts you want the data for and 1 £10 payment covers all accounts

• Haha 1

Lloyds settled in full

£4010.02:D

Halifax CC settled

£417.00 :D

Lloyds PPI

£3672.15 Refunded off loan :D

Dagstar, welcome to the site.

Send £10. If they ask for £30 you will have to pay the diff

Start your own thread Dagstar v Lloyds

Leech

• Haha 1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526

click my scales if you think i am helpful ! yes LHS down there !!

Once more into the breach dear friends,once more

or close the wall up with our banks dead ,

The games afoot,follow your spirit and upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry' England and St George

Henry V battle of Agincourt 1415

Hi you guys, I have just sent off my SAR, can i thank all concerned for all the information I have gleaned it has made the start of this adventure so much easier than trying to do it all myself...

cheers for now. soulman