Halifax Chill Out Thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You caught me out!!

Now get to bed and turn them lights off:eek:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You caught me out!!

Now get to bed and turn them lights off:eek:

SSL - Oops - you are my mother!!!!!! When did you start using computers?

Going to bed - honest:D

Hey PD - thanks for the rep - you're right - am not used to posting missives at all so for me to do that, at this time in the morning is pretty good for me:D especially having to read the CC Act - oh well, I needed to do some homework:)

pleasure :) i was impressed

Funny though - I know my stuff but when it comes to posting on an "open" forum I sort of freeze a bit and become unsure. Mind you, good old Gizmo, with more experience than me, gave the best advice - I'm sure it will come with experience, but I do try to help where I can, if I can - it's in my nature - isn't it SSL (or should I call you MUM!):D

thats the way these forums work though. a group of people with diverse knowledge. if you are unsure or even if you get something wrong - someone else can jump in & take over - but it is scary to start.

Yep - took me a while to get used to this "Netiquette" thing at first - until it was pointed out to me:D - couldn't understand why people were ignoring each other and used to get quite upset about it. Still unsure about posting on open forums though - think it's just coz I don't want to upset anybody but I want to be sure I get my facts right - having said that, it takes some guts to be on CAG coz at the end of the day, you may well end up in court - last time I was there I was 21 and on jury service:o

Sorry MUM:p

Once you have typed your reply, on the tool bar above, you'll notice some drop down click boxes.

Highlight the text which you wish to change the font size of, then click on the down arrow next to 2, then on the font size you want. That should work.

Good luck and off to bed!!

i had a sat nav experience once. nearly ended up in aberdeen as the system has set itself back to A instead of my address for home. took me about 40 miles before i realised :rolleyes:

Had to go to Todmorden near Halifax 2 weeks ago (passed halicraps on Trinity Road.) So I borrowed my daughters sat nav, it took me to the door, I've told my partner I want one exactly like hers. If it hadn't been for that, I'd have been still looking for that address. lolmarsa37.gif

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had to go to Todmorden near Halifax 2 weeks ago (passed halicraps on Trinity Road.) So I borrowed my daughters sat nav, it took me to the door, I've told my partner I want one exactly like hers. If it hadn't been for that, I'd have been still looking for that address. lolmarsa37.gif

I wish my sat nav would take me straight to the door - last time I used it, I had to visit a friend in hospital and because the hospital had changed its name, my sat nav didn't recognise it. So I put the road name in and ended up in a cul-de-sac 10 miles away:D

Loving your Smiley's Ja De

• Haha 1

I wish my sat nav would take me straight to the door - last time I used it, I had to visit a friend in hospital and because the hospital had changed its name, my sat nav didn't recognise it. So I put the road name in and ended up in a cul-de-sac 10 miles away:D

Loving your Smiley's Ja De

It wasnt Manchester hospital was it. It did it to me when i went there!!

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .