dj59 v Citicards - WON

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have today received notice from Bolton County Court regarding my hearing with Citi on 29 June 2007.

It reads as follows:

IT IS ORDERED THAT there be judgment for the Claimant in the sum of £1758.90 plus costs of £220 being a total of £1978.80.

:D:lol::p:smile:;)

Just got to wait for Citi to pay up now. :rolleyes:

Its been a long trawl, Data Protection Act request sent to Citi on 15 June 2006 (15 months), but perserverance has paid off in the end.

For all of you out there claiming against Citi, keep going, dont be put off by their stalling tactics.

Excellent news dj, we all know Citi can be beaten in court, as Enron asked, can you give the details about your claim, your exprience may help other citi claimers..Gc

CONGRATULATIONS, CITI'S BEEN KICKED

IN THE BUT AGAIN:D :D

Hi

I am at court in very early September with Citi cards, is it possible to see a copy of the judgement made against them, as they claim they have won all so far, and it would be good to take in a document showing they have lost.

You will appreciate I have not got much time to prepare.

Cheers

genghis01

Have today received notice from Bolton County Court regarding my hearing with Citi on 29 June 2007.

It reads as follows:

IT IS ORDERED THAT there be judgment for the Claimant in the sum of £1758.90 plus costs of £220 being a total of £1978.80.

:D:lol::p:smile:;)

Just got to wait for Citi to pay up now. :rolleyes:

Its been a long trawl, Data Protection Act request sent to Citi on 15 June 2006 (15 months), but perseverance has paid off in the end.

For all of you out there claiming against Citi, keep going, dont be put off by their stalling tactics.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks

Sorry to hijack the site, i need to get together my N1 form against citi card together. Can anyone advise to which one they have used. The ones i have used in the past may need updating.

Oh and well done DJ hope the time wasters pay up soon.

Regards Chad

The N1 form is pretty much uniform, except for the layout potentially differring a little bit. There is a guide on how to complete the form on here.

Citi stating they have won all claims thus far. Another misleading statement - but then again you come to expect it from those at Salford by now... think we have a list of at least 10 or so successful claims.

I've informed the court that Citi have not complied with the order adopted in my claim and requested judgement - so expecting a letter from the court soon.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

hi iam in process of going to court with citi. i sent a in a postal order for ten pounds for my statements begining of july they said they never recieved it so i have been waiting on a reply from the royal mail to trace it .i then sent another one a few weeks later this time recorded delivery next day they got it .i waited for my statements but still nothing, with the postal order i had given them my letter asking for the charges back and gave them 40 days to do so .in the mean time they have sent me a court order 8th augest i have defended this stating i want the charges taken off the bill.the 40 days were up from the first postal order in augest.now i have recieved a letter from the royal mail stating that my postal order had been cashed all along.were do i stand with this as i origanallygave them 40 days and it was just stalling tactics to issue me with a court order so really i paid 20 pounds for the statements as well.i offered into court my callculations minus my charges and offered to pay this ammount which i say i owe. i recieved a letter from the debt agency this morning d.l.c. stating they will not be taking any charges off and would not accept my offer infact they want to put a charge on my house for the debt . can any one give me. advice.