please help me compile s.a.r. to 02

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

I specifically want transcripts of phone calls to them but as im going to pay a tenner I may as well ask for it all.

I called them and cancelled my contract in Oct, then a couple of months later they added a large lump of money to my overall debt (as well as not cancelling when i called despite sayin it was cancelled).

anyway, i have tried to adapt the bank one and this is what i have, please can someone have a look at it for me.

Please supply me with a complete list of transactions and charges relating to my history with your organization, including any transcripts of calls.

Additionally, where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff, or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my banking business with you.

oh and its with a DCA now and they are still marking my CRA file, each month.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Azure, If its everything that your after then try this,

F.A.O. The Data Controller.

Re: Subject Access Request, Data Protection Act 1984 / 1998

Current Address:

Account Number:

I understand that you currently hold details of my personal and account information within your internal record systems.

I would be grateful if you would provide the following: -

• Full copies of all contracts which you believe exist or have existed between myself and your organisation, including true copies of any documents you hold in support of same.
  • A complete list of all transactions or statements relating to my accounts with your organisation.

• Copies of all documents which include any of my personal information including copies of any contracts or invoices, emails or computer records containing my personal information, or any records which pertain to this information.

• Full copies or transcripts of any computer logs or database records kept in relation to myself or in relation to my financial or personal information.
  • Full copies or transcripts of any telephone conversations kept between myself and Vodafone. Details of any telephone conversations between myself and Vodafone which have not been recorded showed also be included.

• Full copies of any correspondence in postal, email or any other format which you have entered into with any individual, organisation or third party which contains my personal or financial information, or which pertains to myself.

• Where any previous information or records held have been deleted or disposed of, the methods used to do so, including dates, certificates or references confirming details of destruction. Where you are unable to provide such certificates, please provide a declaration, signed by an authorised officer of your company, confirming the dates and methods of destruction of this data.

• Full hard copy print outs of any of my personal or financial information held in a digital, magnetic or any other format which is held in any archives, backups or other storage devices / locations.

Where reference to emails is given above, these emails should be taken from your email servers or backups / archives held in a magnetic or digital format. These emails may not be present on a user’s local system, and may require the assistance of your IT department / IT providers, who you should contact immediately for their provision.

Under S.40 of The Administration of Justice Act 1970, if you believe you have provided my information to any organisation, agent, or individual who could, or may have used it for unlawful purposes, you should contact me immediately, and provide full details of their identification and address, together with full details of any instructions you have provided to them. If you have forwarded or communicated my personal or financial information to any person, company, or organisation, please provide a copy of the authority, signed and dated by myself upon which you have relied prior to doing so. As requested above, you should provide copies on any such communications.

Under the Data Protection Act 1984 / 1998, as a Data Controller, you are responsible for the complete retraction of all information provided to any third party, should I request you to do so, and have a duty to myself to ensure that any personal or financial information I have provided to you is kept securely, and is only communicated to those to whom I have given my express permission / authority.

I enclose a cheque / postal order in the sum of £10 to cover your fee. If you are unable to deal with this request, you should immediately forward it to the person within your organisation responsible for Data Protection. If you do not provide the information requested within the given time limits (40 days) under current Law, a complaint will be registered with the Information Commissioners Office and the Office of Fair Trading.

I look forward to hearing from you in the first instance.

Yours Sincerely

Skbuncks

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world

You won't get call transcripts - you'll get a 'screen grab' of the notes pages operators type up to describe your call and what was discussed. There is every likelihood that any call that supports your position may not be included, so look carefully at the date and time stamps. It's a good idea to RECORD all your own calls with call centres in the future.