hadyanth vs Lloyds TSB **WON in COURT!**

hadyanth
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6090 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just out of interest, do I need to let an admin know i've donated or is it picked up upon straight away??

Obtained Judgement

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Quote:

Confucius say, Man who walk through airport door sideways going to Bangkok.

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

......................... ......................... ....

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Hady,

I guess it just goes through paypal automatically.

I got no acknowledgement back as such.

Well done again, Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you can help me....

Well Done on winning your case I am due into Newcastle Court tomorrow 9th October at 14:00hrs and I am really worried.

I sent a letter to object to the stay on the 26th September to [problem] and also to Newcastle Court but with the postal strike being on I had heard nothing but this morning I rang up [problem] at Brighton to see if they had received my letter and I was told yes but the man on the end of the phone said that the case was still going ahead..

This is the second claim that I have had with Lloyds TSB the first one was settled out of court on 10th February which was a Saturday and the court case was due to be on the 13th February which was the Tuesday and I was paid £4387.52 but I then went ahead to claim my charges from the February up until the June plus I have also claimed for all of the court fees which meant a total of £3056.03 and i thought that it would most definitely be sorted out of court but it seems that I am wrong and that it is going to court and I have no idea what to expect and what information to take in with me and can I have a friend in with me for moral support?

Thanks.

A prompt reply would be great to put my mind at rest

Hi Deborah,

If you want help or advice, you should start your own thread.

As you are panicking and I was passing by......

It sounds like the hearing will be held tomorrow but will likely result in your case being stayed. You may get a chance to argue against this but you're unlikely to avoid the stay.

It should be informal proceedings in court chambers, not a scary courtroom.

You can take a friend along for moral support. Start your own thread and you'll get all the help, advice and support you need.

Slick

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Debs,

At top of this page, Click the Lloys bank link above Hadyanth's name which is the Lloyds forum. Click on Start New Thread button and you're away.