Any help appreciated please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok received a letter from ECI debt collectors on 27th March 2007 saying they were contacting me on behalf of their clients equidebt ltd for the outstanding amount of £1960.23, I sent off a CCA request the next day withthe £1.00 fee and they sent me a letter back on the 30th March saying they have requested the original document and that my account had been placed on hold.

Then on 3rd April I received a letter from heatons solicitors stating we confirm receipt of letter via ECI and we have requested the documents asked for but it may take longer than 12 days etc etc.

24th April I receive a letter from heatons stating the documents I requested were enclosed and trust that I would be in touch to discuss the matter, the document they sent me was a S.A.R basically a payment list.

I wrote to them again stating this was not what I had requested and that they were very soon going to be commiting a criminal offence as the time frame was nearly up.

Received a letter on 30th July from equidebt stating that heatons were longer acting for the claimant in these proceedings, equidebt limited where it is named as the creditor above is now acting in person and for all other creditors acts on behalf of the claimant.

The original creditor was woolwich by the way.

Whats my best course of action now, I know I should write a letter of complaint to the appropriate people but don't know how to word it, can anyone help please.x

You can do a search for TS on the internet and it will point you in the right direction for your local area.

Don't expect any deep joy from them though.... they normally need to have a mass load of complaints before investigating. Your satisfaction comes from knowing that while there is no CCA.... there is no enforceable debt.;)

Keep hold of any correspondence that anyone sends you whilst in default of your request.... just in case they start hassling you.

:)

Hold fire on making your report to TS UNTIL the DCA starts demanding money while the CCA is in criminal default.

While you are waiting it would be a good time to make sure ALL your activities are documented and logged. This will be helpful to TS.

Now when dealing with TS be calm and professional, ranting and raving and demanding action will get you nowhere fast.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Hello Moosenoddles. (where did you get that name from)

I am having dealings with Equidebt, they are a bit clueless I think. They are acting on behalf of MNBA who have now committed a criminal offence with the ca

I have written to them explaining that they are acting illegally pursuing this alleged debt as there is no ca. Stopped paying them and it has gone a bit quiet, just waiting for their next move:-D if they dare

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

They are acting on behalf of the woolwich in this case, heatons have obviously not communicated with them at all as i the letter dated 30th july it has no mention of my request which I put through to heatons for the CCA, it just says any payment arrangment I have in place must now be made directly to them.

Oh and MooseNoodles is the name my partner was using when I met him in an internet chatroom a few years back and I kinda pinched it.x

They are acting on behalf of the woolwich in this case, heatons have obviously not communicated with them at all as i the letter dated 30th july it has no mention of my request which I put through to heatons for the CCA, it just says any payment arrangment I have in place must now be made directly to them.

Oh and MooseNoodles is the name my partner was using when I met him in an internet chatroom a few years back and I kinda pinched it.x

Hello MN,

Did you write to the Woolich for your ca? as they are the original lender or was it Equidebt

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

I wrote to ECI debt collectors for the CCA as they were the company who sent me the original demand letter, then it was passed to heatons who sent me a S.A.R instead of a CCA and has now been passed back to equidebt.

Hello MN,

Looks to me that you will get nowhere fast with Eqiidebt. Your original creditor was the Woolich, that is who should be sending the ca. It looks like Equidebt if they bought the debt, do not have the paperwork.:-D

Whey do you think Heatons pulled out:eek:

Maybe write to Equidebt and ask them to produce the alleged ca, which should be enforcable or they can get lost as well.