court date query help asap

sammybell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Is there anyone on line at present who can answer this question, I don't usually have access to the Internet and am using my father-in-laws. I have my court date hearing for 7 sept and have been ordered to send in the following: The claimant is to file and serve a schedule of charges that they intend to rely on and are referred to in the particulars of claim.

Do they want a full court bundle, oft report etc or just the actual charges statments?

Please help asap.

Thanks

Hi Barty

Thank you so much for your reply. I wish I had asked sooner as I have put together a bundle.

Is this usual only to ask for a schedule of charges? Others seem to have had to do a bundle, that's why I compiled one.

Thanks again

Hi again,

No just this: It is ordered that The claimant is to file and serve a schedule of charges that they intend to rely on and are referred to in the particulars of claim. This is to be completed within 14 days of service of this order.

Then it goes on to say were the hearing takes place, time and date etc

I feel a little scared about this as at least with a bundle there is a little bit of back up.

What do you think?

Sam

Hi Sam

I would give the Court a ring, just to make sure you don't need to submit your bundle. I have just replied on another thread where there was no mention of submitting a Court Bundle on the Court letter.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)