Doing it for Big Daz

libbi85
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've just begun the process of claiming back my mates bank charges. We requested his charges 45 days ago and today the list has come through. However, it clearly does not list all his charges. He diesn't have statements for the last 6 years but he has some from over the last few years which have clearly been missed off. So... I have a couple of questions.

1) How to we fid out if they have missed other charges off for statements that he does not have.

2) They have said we can request all the statements but this will take longer. After waiting 45 days already we are both getting inpatient now and I don't think it is right that we have to wait longer for something that they should have already provided to him.

3) Have they breached any laws by not sending a full list of charges.

4) I sent the standard letter asking for the charges which does not mention anything about actually making a claim. However, in the letter they've sent to him it mentions several time about him claiming his bank charges back. Is this normal?

Thanks

L x

Hi

If they have not sent a list of all the charges then they have not complied with your S.A.R - (Subject Access Request). Try sending this (link does work!):

Error

Good luck, keep us posted.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Thanks Barty. I've tried using that link but it won't let me access it with my user name and password and I can't find anywhere to create an account. Help.

Thanks

L x

libbi - Hi,

Technically the have broken the law - go back to the step-by-step and all the info is there also have a look at my original post here as there is some useful info on getting your statements, several others who have used this found it worked for them as well

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/92011-peteranderson-ltsb-11-5k.html

Also please do not be in a hurry to get things done, this bank are (so I am told) one the worst using delay tactics. Anyway use the time to read and read and read.

Best of luck with your claim

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON