write to speak

suprasport
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

mechs :o I'm in shock LOL

You are? im in pain the wifes just home from work and has just read this lot PMSL

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

You are? im in pain the wifes just home from work and has just read this lot PMSL

I am a George Clooney lookalike so I have been told

yeah and that was by a woman around 98 who thought George Clooney was one of the Marx Brothers :lol:

In progress:

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

yeah and that was by a woman around 98 who thought George Clooney was one of the Marx Brothers :lol:

LMAO I'm hysterical here :D

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Good;) so are we !!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

In progress:

i recently postedthe following (I am still wondering why you bothered?):

i really cannot beleive this forum, with all the swearing (where? - show me - indeed I cannot even remember the last time I had to edit a thread for swearing - go find me edits even), moaning about donations (respectfully requesting assistance which will be gratefully received is not analagous to moaning - see your posts for a more appropriate definition) and everything else, as well as arguing with each other.

and being abusive (where?!?), and unhelpful when people need your help more than ever. i find this unbeleivable for a forum who's main aim is helping others.

or is it just for glory and money (I really feel men in white coats soon).there are other sites such as ( edit ) where there is none of this rubbish just freindly humour, and helpfulness what ever the situation

your reply was to close the thread with the following comment

We are helping people and so far it has not detered you from using the forum we do not tolerate swearing on the forum and when it is seen it is edited as there are over 30,000 users we have to sometimes rely on people reporting bad post , swearing will come under that.

I for one am sick of our actions being scutenised by a small number of people .

Thread closed

why can you not take critisism and defend yourself rather than doing what seems to be the norm and spitting out your dummies, as for the swearing your mods are just as bad (substantiate?). i realise you have done some good work but that is put to shame when the abuse (the only abuse that has been flying around seems to have emmanated from you - or is stimulated by your thread - hence it was closed) starts flying all i was trying to say is that there is none of that on stephens sight and if this is purely down to numbers then recruit more mods to deal with the situation, as i beleive it has got out of hand. why not see what everyone has to say without closing this thread, or are your members opinions not allowed.

I am only posting here because I have watched with increasing frustration at these ridiculous posts and the negative implication that they are having on other 33, 423 users of this site.

All I have to say is the following:

1. You have been a member for less than a month. Your first post was on the 7th of June.

2. In that first post, the very first reply you received was a welcome from a mod wishing you good luck. I'm sorry I have missed the aggression and swearing.

3. You have posted no advice or help to anyone else. Indeed your remaining 4 posts are all today, and all related to this one totally unfounded, random issue.

4. How can anyone with 7 posts and no contribution whatsoever to this site have formed such judgements and have quite so much to say on nothing? I would not normally post because I do not want to perpetuate the matter - but honestly I am incredulous!!

5. There is no number five.

"BA Group. The World's favourite CA Group"

HSBC 2 claims amalgamated. £1195. settled in full prior to filing claim.

BARCLAYS settled in full 2 days prior to submission of defence by Barclays

CAP ONE settled in full on day 14 of LBA (£210)

I have had enough of these threads (all from the same person i note). I came here from reading in the guardian about Stephen's claim. I used a (modified) version of the DPA letter, I posted my progress. I sent my prelim letter, updated my thread, I got a supportive comment from DQ (before he was promoted to the lofty heights of being a mod). I then left it too long before sending my LBA, for which I was criticised by DQ, I then sent him my LBA which came back very promptly with some modification. I sent it off and am now at the stage of waiting for Barclays to submit a defence. I have been puppy-walked through the process by one person who had been there before. I hope to provide the same service to someone else. I agree some of the responses to new people have been a bit harsh but from what I have seen it is just directing people to the FAQs or basic thread management issues.

My point here is that the mods on here have earned their positions. I have seen some firm decisions (maybe more firm than I would have been) by mods but all of the decisions are justifyable and I would support them.

A forum with as many members as this needs a firm guiding hand to prevent it falling apart and, in my opinion, has been softer on the originator of this thread than I would have been.

Edit : DQ being Don Quioxte

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

A nicely balanced and measured response on which to close this thread methinks!!:)

"BA Group. The World's favourite CA Group"

HSBC 2 claims amalgamated. £1195. settled in full prior to filing claim.

BARCLAYS settled in full 2 days prior to submission of defence by Barclays

CAP ONE settled in full on day 14 of LBA (£210)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks