Halifax Refuse Payout

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5876 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I will have a look at the info on lifting a stay ...not too sure what to do for the best at the mo, so will think long and hard about it, are there any threads / links i can read about peoples personal lift on stays been looking but does not seem to have the info i want ... Thanks

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you start a thread maybe in the stay forum and ask in there, im sure you will get the answers you are looking for.

It will be easier than trawling through them all looking.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, well I have read through all the information and I have decided to not take any actuion with regards to the stay I have been given by the court, and await what happens in the OFT case. Thanks.

• Haha 1

I am sure that you have made the right decision for you AD, although I am sure that you may get a few negative replies. It was always your decision to make, good luck and keep us posted.

Stone

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Thanks Stone, yes it was a diffilcult decision to make but at the moment I have some personal issues that need sorting out first so I am going to wait until after the OFT case and then fingers crossed I will get my money back just a bit longer than expected !! thanks

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/107548-office-fair-trading-test-7.html?highlight=oft+test+case#post1035229

the link above will show you what has happened so far and what is currently going on. I think the case is due to be heard sometime in January next year, there is a thread or sticky some where on this site. I will try to find it for you when I have a few minutes spare

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Thanks. with regards to the OFT case what happens next .... is it the case of just sitting and waiting and waiting ??

hi AD

yes it is a case of sitting and waiting for the outcome of oft case but while your waiting your interest is building

Thanks Stone Croze and Tilly49, I will have a read through it all and know exactly what is happening .... did not realise that the intrest builds either, that is good to know but does that mean that i will have to submit another form to the court with the intrest that has gone on since previous one sent ??

No, the interest will automatically be adding up for you.

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 2 months later...

ADavies, I've been looking for updates for a few days now, and cant find any on the web so I assume there is no update- until next week!!!! ;)

AB123uk

IF MY COMMENTS ARE USEFUL, PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES!

Halifax Staff Current Account WON

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

If CAG Helped you..... Why not help CAG!

Click Donate at the top of the forum!

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?

No updates as yet. As soon as anyone knows anything, dont worry everyone on CAG will know. :p

F&Q's... Read here

• 3 months later...

Hiya AD,

Nice to see you back. ;)

Yes we are waiting for the judgement later today.

F&Q's... Read here

• 2 weeks later...

Hold on in there

Your at the best place for help and advice

Good luck

Started claim with Halifax on 30/04/08

Sent 1st letter for bank charges and interest

If this has been helpful then please give the Scales a click. Thanks