Morgan Stanley have eaten my CCA!

Monty2007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Noomill i read somewhere that the amendment only refers to consumer credit agreements made after the SI was implemented.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, Peter is very good. His view is that if, whatever they send, does not have Credit Agreement on the top then it is not, though there are other points of view that say if it has all the correct terms then it could be enforced by a court without much effort. I personally agree with this.

I think MS have a game that, within the "rules" then they can essentially call your bluff, do we have it punk or not, its your call (court)!

Thats how I see it, great game, like chess but without the pieces.

Chess - excellent Monty. Considering I was on the verge of bankruptcy every small piece conquered is one step away from it. And really I had nothing to lose when I started the game - and everything to gain. Soon I might be able to start living again. ;)

BANK CHARGES

Others

Dear Goldlady, I know what you mean I was close myself and thankfully I am well past the financial problems I had, though I will never forget the nasty, vindictive and huge pressure that I got from Amex (NCO) and Sainsbury's (BOS). Actually Barclaycard and a few of the others were okay and considerate, let me have some time and no pressure, I have paid them back and thanked them. I was only redundant for six months but two years later the fight goes on with the ones who defaulted me and DCA'd me.

Yes, I have some of their "pieces" and their king is in sight (carrying on the chess anology.......). Checkmate is in sight.......

PM me if you want a game on-line (Pogo.com: Play free online games! Win big prizes!)

Monty, I have a few dilemmas about the game rules. The ones who have been kind and helpful (Tesco card, M&S, Monument among others) I am still paying small amount to. Rest of them have had CCA letters. OH thinks I should CCA them too as he thinks they will come after me once I have got rid of the rest.

BANK CHARGES

Others

Hehe is obviously their address for the link. I am pretty good at mahjong solitaire

BANK CHARGES

Others

I have been amazed by this site, so many amazing stories - I wish I had found it back in 2006 when I really would have benefited more. I have about 6 battles ongoing, some are easy ones, just getting my charges back while others involve a cat and mouse routine. The only problem being I am often confused if I am the cat or the mouse? I think it is determined by who has the best legal argument.

How are your battles going, any victories?

Have had 1500 charges back from the halifax - my tax credit - thanks to letter on this site - claiming about 4k back from ltsb but that will just wipe out overdrafts on dead accounts - got two failed cca requests for debts of 15k and another 6 who have cashed cheques and am waiting to hear from them.. Total debt about 80k due to business problem foot and mouth. also about to sue ex landlord who illegally evicted us from factory but was when we were so down we couldn't deal with it. He owes us 20k for terminating lease early. Suddenly realised statute of limitations lurking so have seen solicitor this week. Have MP on case of business rates 5.5k from same period. No longer self employed - we now trade as limited company.

As you say - one big game of chess. Were prepared to lose house and go into rented but now starting to climb out of the abyss.

BANK CHARGES

Others

I understand it's a feather in your cap but still want to avoid it if I can.:cool:

BANK CHARGES

Others