Advice please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Really you want them to state that this is a copy of your credit agreement. Why not just write back to them and thank them for their letter of 03 August and inform them that you have received a barely legible/illegible copy of your application form in response to your CCA requesst, please can they confirm that this is a copy of the credit agreement.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

OK i made a quick letter, short and sweet. Could someone look over before I send.

Dear Sir,

Thankyou for your letter dated 3rd August 2007.

Im writing to you becuase I recieved a barely legible/illegible copy of your application form in response to my CCA requesst.

Please can you confirm that the application form sent to me is a copy of the credit agreement requested under Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Sections 77−79).

That'll do.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Now that they have dug a big hole for themselves and jumped in with both feet you can send them the letter.