style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6123 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

English Mustard or Dijon?  

58 Caggers have voted

1. 1. English Mustard or Dijon?

• English
    • Dijon

And as for your bad faith, it takes my breath away and gets up my nose even faster than the aforementioned dreaded Colman's.
Bad faith? Is there something intrinsically wrong with supporting "your own side?" Colman's is British through and through, just like bangers and mash, and the two go well together...indeed, one without the other is like fish without chips (or even Freedom Fries)

Sorry - I like English Mustard, I am proud to like English Mustard, and nothing you can say or do will change my point of view...

Besides...Dijon mustard has all bits in it, just like your rice...:-D

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides...English Mustard is also powdered (in its natural state) and this, mixed with grated cheese and fresh Rosemary makes the best cheese on toast/Welsh Rarebit ever...

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

No, the "bad faith" comment was relating to the fact that you got caught out short on the non-suitable-with-mustard dishes, and still maintained that English mustard went with them all.

Your preference of batting for your own side is something on which I can not possibly comment. :cool:

I must however express my dismay on the "all bits in it", where on Earth do you get that piece of misinformation? The one thing both Dijon and English have in common is that they are both smooth in texture. :-? Are you SURE you actually know what you are talking about? (not that it ever stops you from spouting henceforth, I know. :-D)

So what is that French mustard with all bits and pips and that in it then?

English Mustard or Dijon?

Horrible both of them.

However English obviously as I cant them of anything French that is superior to an English version. :p

***sits back and waits***

Sgt Bilko a fellow Boltonian. :D

Horrible both of them.

However English obviously as I cant them of anything French that is superior to an English version. :p

***sits back and waits***

Sgt Bilko a fellow Boltonian. :D

Alright pal - Didn't know you was a BoltonLad.... From Leigh originally but lived in Bolton for about 8 years. Just means my accent is like a mix between a Wiganer and a Boltonian! often folk dont understand a word i say! :D

Anyway - whats all this talk about French Mustard being better than English! I've got a feeling Bookworm has been playing around with the POLL...

Dijon and French are not the same thing. Different colour, different taste.

French is like salad cream and English mustard mixed together with added sugar. *retch* And those swines have the nerve to market it as being French stuff. Propaganda at its worst. No wonder you lot hate the French so much if that's what you think they eat all the time. :rolleyes:

French is like salad cream and English mustard mixed together with added sugar.
And where do you suppose the recipe came from...do you honestly think the English would invent something so disgustingly inedible?

ooooooooo one senses that Pandoras box has been going to be very funny indeed. :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• 2 weeks later...
Mon Dieu!...Un Westhoughtoner n'est pas??!...lol...:D

good-un! LMAO! :D

Westhoughton though man! too many scallies! nice area though.

is this "solve an arguement!" thread still going???? BOOKY English mustard is better so ner... LOL ;)