United Utlities How Do I Take Them To Court?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6142 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone advise us please, we are now seriously thinking of taking untied utlities to court. We own a hotel, and for the past 18 months we have been paying for a neigbours sewage bill, no matter after 3 letters and proof that our address is a hotel, and not a hotel split into 8 flats, will united utilites will not take any notice.

We wrote to them because we are getting 20 letters a week for 20 peoples names, whom do not live at our hotel demanding money, we have been getting moorcroft letters whom are baliffs saying that they will take us to court(whom these names are we do not know as they do not live at our hotel, if they did i wished they would give me some money), we have been threatned by baliffs at the door,.

UNITED Ulities did write to say that the names on the letters and accounts have been shut and closed down, it would not happen again, then it did then we wrote again, again this time we got a phone call this chap said that there is a mistake as the address 10 doors away, just let united utliits know that he is a block of flats, that is the mistake but can i prove that our place is a hotel, so we did with a letter from the council, etc etc, now despite this we have had to pay £250 unless we did the united ulities were going to cut off our supply of water, they are now insitsting that we own a hotel AS WELL AS A BLOCK OF FLATS,.

I ASKED THEM TO CHECK THE OUTSIDE METER, they did and agreed that it is a hotel, but still we are getting 20 letters a week asking for money for people that do not live at the hotel, never even heard of them.

I have lost my eye to cancer, and am very stressed out along with suffering from depression, i spend so much time on the phone to united utilites 2 hours on weds, i have all photo copies of letters sent and letter sent to us from united utilies, what can we do next? we are thinking of taking them to court from harrashment, and heavens knows what it has made me ill, can we claim for phone calls and our money back we had to pay we had no chioce, we have 3 small children and 1 under 1 year.

please advise, i do have trouble staring at the pc if anyone has any advice and would prefere to email us direct can you do so in large font 14pt it is [email protected]

I really am at my wits end, i hate the name of united utilies.

regards

ps this is just a small version of what has happened over 18 months.