help with shabby!!!!

finlander
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi folks can anyone help! Im after the shabby for £900 and have just got my court date for the 27/08/07. Since I started this they have taken another £500 in charges and my wife has found another account that owes her about £3500 in charges . Is it possible to amend my claim to take in these two as well?

g :confused:

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy. What is essential in war is victory, not prolonged operations.

Sun Tzu 'The art of war'

POST THE LETTER AND SIGN THE PETITION AT POST 88 ON THE LINK BELOW TO GET THE OFT TO INVESTIGATE THE CRA'S

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/campaign/153512-campaign-oft-against-unfair.html

finlander - I think you should ask a mod to move this to the Abbey forum

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability.

Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site

yes you can amend the claim but i believe it costs £35 - well worth it if you are adding an extra £500 to the amount you want refunding

however you cannot claim your wifes charges, she will have to start her own claim

and congratulations, by the way. if you follow the advice on this site, in a few months you and your wife will be five grand richer

have a look at my 3rd claim against abbey, should help:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/64562-itsamomentintime-abbey-3rd-claim.html

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON