Barclays

mapanzure
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6023 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Make sure you send it RECORDED DELIVERY and enclose a cheque for £10. If you don't enclose the cheque they are under no obligation to adhere to the SAR

send to

1 Churchill Place

London

E14 5HP

I thgink I made a stupid erroe by senting my data protection letter to Lombard street the registration office because it appeared at the bootom of the my statement. Should I sent another letter with £10 or hope this one finds its way to the right place.

mapanzure

Please keep to 1 thread... you have already asked this question on your oher one.. if you don't get a reply to a question just type bump in the reply post... this will put it top of the pile agin

I have answered on other thread

I thgink I made a stupid erroe by senting my data protection letter to Lombard street the registration office because it appeared at the bootom of the my statement. Should I sent another letter with £10 or hope this one finds its way to the right place.

It should be forwarded on to the right department. If necessary I would chase it up, but I wouldn't pay £10 again. For the future have a look at this...http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31052-contact-details-banks.html

Don't forget to contribute 5% of your winnings. I know I wouldn't have been able to get my money back without the help of this website. :-D

Yes, as above, please stick to one thread per claim. I've merged 3 threads for you.

Thanks.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• 4 months later...

sorry guys I have been quite. My father past away and I had to go abroad for a while. on my return Barclays has since entered a claim for 1870 including costs. What do I do I make a counter against this claim.

Hi Mapanzure,

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your father.

Re the claim from Barclays against you, please set out details of their claim and the circumstances surrounding it. Respond quick as there are time limits you must keep to.

Have you got state's back in reply to your SAR yet.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Yes I have recieved my reply to my SAR but not the full statements. So what should I write, my counter claim or their claim. Dont understand. Can I accept my debt with them do a counter claim. Does doing a counter mean I will be given time to prepare my case because I dont have a final figure for the charges from Barclays.

Hi Map,

We need to know details of banks claim against you so we can advise you as nec'y so please post them here.

You should use the info on the bank state's to fill in your Spreadsheet - use the simple bank spreddy from here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

Fill in all the details, then save onto your computer.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Arm yourself with a highlighter ..... then go through each page hihlighting every charge look for these

UNPAIDS OUT

REFERAL FEE

UN AUTH OD

then put the charges into the http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html an example of how to fill it out can be found here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bcard-woolwich-successes/7226-maisielou-barclays.html#post50088 that will total it all up for you :) once you have done that you are ready

Ladies and gentleman I thing I was made a big missed with my case. The Application you guys have been helping with is for Barclays whereas I was meant to be seeking help for Barclaycard. I have not sent a S.A.R for barclaycard and the scary part is that I have done a counter claim on the wrong account. Now I have been given an allocation questionaire and I will go to court unprepared. What should I do? I feel Like an idiot.

Map,

There appear to be 2 a/c's that you hold:-

1) Account with Barclays Bank - You have sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) for this a/c and rec'd statements back and you were about to fill in spreadsheet to see how much you've paid in unlawful bank charges.

Please get on with doing the spreadsheet as soon as possible and confirm the total you think you can reclaim.

This could be used to stop the Court action that BC are taking against you

2) Account with Barclaycard - You have not sent SAR for this Card a/c but Barclaycard have now started Court action against you for £1,670.

Please start a new thread in the Barclaycard forum for the BC a/c and we will help you there - otherwise this will get too complicated.

What is the date on the Court Claim against you from BC. You have 14 days to acknowledge the Claim and a further 14 days to fully respond with your defence.

Do you have statements for the BC a/c for last 6 years - if so, have you added up how much you can reclaim in Penalty Fees on the a/c.

You could copy and paste the BC part of this reply to start off the new BC thread to save you time.

Slick