Does Charlotte Gurnell Exist ??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5736 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Once again I receive a letter from Charlotte Gurnell, this is another computer generated letter. I have responded to this "person" in writing before but she never appears to read my letters, either that or she is very stupid. Now, am I writing to a "ghost", I am considering phoning this person or will I be just wasting my time ? If not I am going straight for a complaint ...... I will do that anyway but would like to know if there are any reported sightings of this rare beast ??

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting! You do a google search and end up at CAG!!! CAG is literally now the centre of my universe!

I too would like to hear about the lesser-spotted Gurnell, that very rare species, commonly found hiding behind standard PC letters churned out en-masse by her and her minions in Halifax. Her natural habitat appears to be an office in Halifax where she displays remarkeable natural camouflage and can hide when any phone rings or letter requires anything other than a standard response. With similar characteristics to a cuckoo, this species feathers her own nest by taking from the nests of others..........

Having had a ridiculous letter from her on behalf of Sainsburys this weekend, I'm livid and very close to travelling to Halifax myself to see if she does actually exist. I've written to her with numerous recorded delivery letters advising that my account is in dispute, providing evidence that the accout is in dispute, and yet all i get are standard letters from her.

I wonder what the reaction would be if I raised the issue in court as to whether she was real or not?! Who knows, perhaps she has a standard response letter for that too.

• Haha 1

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress

happy0188.gifhappy0188.gifhappy0187.gifhappy0187.gifhappy0188.gifhappy0188.gif

Interesting! You do a google search and end up at CAG!!! CAG is literally now the centre of my universe!

I too would like to hear about the lesser-spotted Gurnell, that very rare species, commonly found hiding behind standard PC letters churned out en-masse by her and her minions in Halifax. Her natural habitat appears to be an office in Halifax where she displays remarkeable natural camouflage and can hide when any phone rings or letter requires anything other than a standard response. With similar characteristics to a cuckoo, this species feathers her own nest by taking from the nests of others..........

Having had a ridiculous letter from her on behalf of Sainsburys this weekend, I'm livid and very close to travelling to Halifax myself to see if she does actually exist. I've written to her with numerous recorded delivery letters advising that my account is in dispute, providing evidence that the accout is in dispute, and yet all i get are standard letters from her.

I wonder what the reaction would be if I raised the issue in court as to whether she was real or not?! Who knows, perhaps she has a standard response letter for that too.

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

And ......

Tomasz Maciejasz

And .......

Carol Pickles

And .......

Camara Denton

And .......

Marcin Senator

to name but a few more of the migratory species which visit these shoes!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

CAG Intelligence Unit Report: TOP SECRET

• Tomasz Maciejasz
  • Charlotte Gurnell

• Carol Pickles
  • Camara Denton
  • Marcin Senator

All active aliases of another known operative....

HBOS's most deadly agent: Ms Sixyears Thatisall

mssixyrsonly.jpg

Litigate On Sight!

• Haha 1
  • 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

happy0167.gif

I wonder what the reaction would be if I raised the issue in court as to whether she was real or not?
Great point Bathgatebuyer - I'd love to see what would happen if a fed-up and cantankerous DJ tried to have one of these ghost-names summonsed :D
  • 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Well, I've now written to the Halifax and SAinsburys to raise a formal complaint against this individual and confirmation as to whether she is Memebr of the Chartered Institute of Bankers. I intend raising a complaint to them about her unprofessional behaviour................how funny if she wasn't a real person.

Honestly, what an amusing afternoon it's been!!!

Well, I've now written to the Halifax and SAinsburys to raise a formal complaint against this individual and confirmation as to whether she is Member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers. I intend raising a complaint to them about her unprofessional behaviour................how funny if she wasn't a real person.

Honestly, what an amusing afternoon it's been!!!

Oh! GOOD ONE!

• 3 months later...

I emailed her at [email protected]

She read my email and replied back to me!

NatWest

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent - 02/01/07

Statements received - 15/01/07

Prelim sent - 24/01/07

LBA sent - 15/02/07

Claim filed in court - 20/03/07

Court date received for 26th June - 01/06/07

Received offer for full & final settlement from Cobbetts - 22/06/07:D :D

Capital One

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent - 26/06/07

Statements received - 03/07/07

Prelim letter sent - 17/07/07

Letter received - 07/08/07 - WON!!:grin:

You sure it was Charlotte Gurnell or someone pretending to be her!!!

I'm sooooooo cynical when it comes to the Halifax!!! :D

Who knows:rolleyes: I just thought it would be worth a try to see if anything happened;)

NatWest

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent - 02/01/07

Statements received - 15/01/07

Prelim sent - 24/01/07

LBA sent - 15/02/07

Claim filed in court - 20/03/07

Court date received for 26th June - 01/06/07

Received offer for full & final settlement from Cobbetts - 22/06/07:D :D

Capital One

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent - 26/06/07

Statements received - 03/07/07

Prelim letter sent - 17/07/07

Letter received - 07/08/07 - WON!!:grin:

• 3 months later...

That Ms Gurnell has started writing to me again despite my account being in dispute and me having made an extra special effort to send her 2 recorded delivery letters to tell her that!

I thought she'd gone on her holibags on something as she's not been in touch recently. So good to have her back!

God darn it, I came home tonight to another letter from her about the very same issue - asking me for money when the account is in dispute and with Trading Standards. Isn't she a honey keeping in touch so very often? Yet, she never returns my calls, doesn't email and never even signs her letters.

And I thought she cared about me?

I think I'll just fire a complaint straight off to CIOB about her this time. Maybe then she'll bother to answer in person and not via one of her minion's printers.

• 5 months later...

Definitely worthwhile! HBOS do not hesitate to send out nasty letters with her name on them. If she's such an important woman that she cannot and will not return letters or emails then perhaps it will need a solicitors letter to spur a response from her.

'member and tell her we'll all missing her ;) (like a hole in the head!)

Are her cousins

Hayley Felton

Ellie Renshaw (whos letter is going to be shown PERSONALLY to Trading Standards on Monday - she wrote to my OLD address whilst knowing my NEW address... and admitted that C1 didn't know they had already taken me to court (~and lost!!!!)

I think Charlotte, Hayley, and Ellie must be hiding on an island somewhere with Shergar and Lord Lucan while the computers churn out their threats and ignore our carefully and conscienciously worded letter to them.

By coincidence I printed off the OFT notes on Debt Collection and I can outline more than one of these good practice notes that the lovely 'Charlotte' (or whatever her real name is) has breached:

1. d. Not ensuring that an adeqaute history of the debt is assed on as appropriate resulting in repetitive and / or frequent contact by different parties;

h. ignoring and / or disregarding claims that debts have been settled or are disputed and continuing to make unjustified demansd for payment;

i. Disclosing or threatening to disclose debt details to third parties unless legally entitled to do so.

For me the big one was in disregarding that a dispute was in place and I have it well documented by the legal system that there was a dispute in place! The frustration I feel with HBOS and Ms Gurnell in particular can never be overstated.