Does anyone have the 2002 terms and conditions? (rather urgent)

Chrisp7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Apologies, I have left this so late, I have my bundle all ready to go and incorrectly thought that I needed the 2001 T&C's, seems I was wrong and I actually need the 2002 T&C's, do any of you have a copy of it? Or know where to get it from? I have been searching for a long time on this site but cant locate it anywhere. The crunch is I need to send this bundle off by 12:30 tomorrow!

If any of you know where to get this/can pm me/email me with this I would be very very grateful indeed.

Thanks v much!

Chris:)

[email protected]

Barclays - Going to court

Lloyds - LBA stage

Barclaycard - LBA stage

Go to Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

Type in Barclays.com & then select an appropriate year.

Pick one of the links & then navigate to personal banking & find terms & conditions.

If you have trouble let us know & I'll download & send on.

Andrew

Hi Andrew, thanks very very much for the help! I have been looking around and just cant find any T&C's, I can only find some charging info and it seems in those days you couldnt start opening an account online so maybe the T&C's arent there? If you know where they are I would really appreciate it!!:)

Barclays - Going to court

Lloyds - LBA stage

Barclaycard - LBA stage

why would a person need a particular year's T&Cs?

genuine question, starting to read up for the next stage, the issue of T&Cs seems to be a gray area

I may be wrong but i think its to do with the case in Birmingham that was thrown out

I may be wrong but i think its to do with the case in Birmingham that was thrown out

Part of the reason that the Birmingham case failed was that the claimant hadn't got the relevent T&C's. The Judge referred the current T&C's which were substantially different, regarding terms and definitions, from the ones that applied when the account was opened.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....