Might have a problem with Lloyds TSB?

Manhole
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am glad more and more ppl are finding about these problems with UK banks and their charges.

Just registered myself and about to go after Lloyds.

The website has been immensely helpful :)

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

I am now at the stage where i have sent my LBA to Lloyds and it has now been 14 days and there has been no response. My question however is that I have one more charge againts me due to be taken out of my account on July 2nd. I am not quite sure what to do since this charge was not listed on the LBA i sent.

Should I send Lloyds a revised LBA or just proceed to the next step? Or am I supposed to wait for this charge to be taken out and then send another LBA?

I am somewhat worried now that I've messed this up and not sure what is the correct cource of action now?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi

You can add any more charges you have had up until the time you file at court...after that its too late. Make sure you update your schedule of charges.

So its up to you, either wait until after these charges have been taken and then file at court or file now and then once this claim is settled then you have to start the process again. For the sake of a couple of weeks i would wait and add the charges before filing at court. It was too late for me and i will be claiming again once mine has been settled.

Hope this helps.

Tracie

Hmm ok thanks tjinuk, im going to wait until this last charge has been taken out and then file. Should I send Lloyds another, updated, LBA or just wait for this charge to go thru and then file my case?

Thx again! :)

Lloyds have just slapped another charge on me but I have already filed at course, to which Lloyds have sent their defence labelling my case 'embarrassing'

Abbey - £539 pending - !!!WON!!!

Halifax - £676 pending - stayed at court

2nd Claim with Halifax - £168 pending

Lloyds TSB - £780 (sisters) !!!WON!!! - Filed waste of costs order (on hold)

Barclays - Barclays filed crap defense - on hold

AND THE BANKS ARE STILL CHARGING!!!!!!!

How very dare you!!

I would wait until the charge goes through and then file at court. When you file you have to produce 3 copies anyway 1 of which is for Lloyds so they will recieve the new updated version of charges, if you file online then you have to send the schedule of charges to both the court and Lloyds.

Just a matter of waiting now.

Tracie