THE Crusher BAH HUMBUG thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Weightwatchers. Eat what you want - just don't eat anythin' that fills you up.

I'm staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarving.

BAH FLIPPIN' HUMBUG :mad: :mad: :mad:

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooooh, I've eaten the fruit.......... and the veg (pile up your plate with veg - free points!)............. but it's Friday night and the points that I've saved for bacardi have all gone!!! :eek: And I've dipped into next week's as well! So I'll be even hungrier!! :eek:

Food, or bacardi...................... BOTH PLEASE!!!! ;) xx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hedgey - try a stick of celery with honey on it - you won't be starving after that - in fact you won't want to eat for days..... :-D someone at work told me it was a nice snack when I was trying to lose weight...... ughhh. Needless to say she's one of the stick thin dietaholics I have to see every day!! and she's half my age ..... BAH HUMBUG

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Celery with honey on it? That's disgusting!!! BAH HUMBUG!!! :eek:

No wonder some of 'em look like walkin' lollipops if that's what they eat hun!!!! :p:D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

..and for an extra special treat you can sprinkle sunflower seeds on it !!!!

It's bad enough being twice their age - but when I'm twice their weight, that's depressing!!! ah well, back to relying on personality eh.....

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Sunflower seeds?! :eek: Where's the blinkin' pleasure in that???! :eek:

I 'bake' for blinkin' hell's sake.......... at least twice a week!!! I can't handle depriving myself of chocolate, butter, cream, sugar, flour........ et al!!! :eek: And not a sunflower seed in sight!!!

Oh sack it........... I'm not destined to be a walking lollipop after all!!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

nah me neither - I don't bake so much these days but I make and decorate cakes for friends and family as a sort of hobby - unfortunately I can't resist "sampling" as I go along.......;)

anyway, when you're in your fifties you need a bit of padding so's the wrinkles don't show lol

cake, cake, glorious cake,

there's nothing quite like it for expanding the waste...

so follow me follow,

into the hollow,

and there let me wallow in glorious cake.

Doctors! BAH HUMBUG! Taking all the fun out of life with f*** diet plans.

I'm hungrey and I want a PIZZA.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

Lol ellen............ you need a bit of padding when you're nearly forty as well.......... and there's nothing wrong with sampling - you have to get it just right!!!!

I'm glad it's not just me!!!! x ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Nooooooooooooooo........... tom's gone mad lol!!!!!!!

D'ya wanna bit of cake tom??!!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Nooooooooooooooo........... tom's gone mad lol!!!!!!!

D'ya wanna bit of cake tom??!!!! :D

Only if it has extra cream, and a nice kit cat chocolate finger pointing out of it:)

As that french woman said " Let me eat cake!"

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

Want a bit of this one?

DCFC0053.JPG

Now that's what I call cake ellen!!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Want a bit of this one?

DCFC0053.JPG

Ohhhhh... :mouth drips:

You are a cruel, cruel person.

.. just eaten two of the left over flowers - well they weren't perfect enough to go on the cake :wink::D

Christmas adverts before December. BAH HUMBUG

... and worst of all, Slade in shopping centres. BAH HUMBUG.

Def Fireworks......... where your pets act as if they are Alien Face-Huggers! Bah Humbug!

srfrench :eek:

Fight incompetance, stupidity, greed and unfairness......There's no excuse and no place for it in society, unless they really are! :wink: