style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am so sorry,.:o :o

Bit pi**ed:o

no need to apologise on Angels for effingandjeffing..................:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Still wrong...........................sorry

you can apologise the day you're not funny...otherwise, it's fine:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

T.....................you might have to come an sort it out - i haven;t got it out yet

L....................what are you and the queen talking about?:p

Only 468 posts to go - any wagers:p ;)

you'll have to stay up all night posting hun.............otherwise the chocolate teapot'll nick in when we're asleep and steal it

actually , there's four of us.......100 posts each.easy-peasy

c'mon girls.........100 posts is half an hour's chat to you lot;)

Probably .... another 20 pages of one word posts ..... thought I was gonna die of boredom trying to wade my way through that lot. :(

and not a single laugh to be had from any of them:rolleyes:

ok.........let's go girls:p

the whirlwind'll be back soon:D