style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Charley and All the Angels (old and new):D

Please have a look at the Pets & Vets Forum - I've got a new addition to my family:D

Belated Happy New Year to You All

Cassie x

and Hattie xx

Happy New Year Cass, nice to see you

She has the colourings of a German Shepherd but the figure of a huskyl:lol:)

PS......is this a description of you or hattie?:cool:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

What sort of bumping were you doing at THAT time on a Monday morning KK?:p

or is there something you'd like to share with us?

http://www.thebump.com/

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

I'm ok Foxy 1. Don't know how the other Angels are. There is not much activity in here lately. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Me Lippy?

Never . . I just tell it the way i see it. . .

Any Snow there in Southport Kia?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Saying Nowt :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

Me use Lippy?

Never . .

or that's your story and you're sticking to it:p:p:p

god uk your post has mysterious1y changed how did that happen must be the rubber fairy ;);)xxxkia

kisskiss, is uk into rubber as well???? or is that just wishful thinking on your part?:p:p:p

Dodgy cutting and pasting Kia. . . take no notice. .

WARNING TO ALL

Dodgy cutting and pasting Kia. . . take no notice. .

I prefer to call it judicious use of editing, and interpretation of the inner meaning!!:p:p:p:p

I bet you used to be a manager somewhere Charley. . .

WARNING TO ALL

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:me thinks me sme11s something wiffy :D:D:Dxxxkia

have you f@rted dear?:confused: