style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2495 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

AAARGH...squarebob you should be on our side ... not there's, unless you are a wolf in sheeps clothing:p has kia got to you me thinks?? if so you are doomed to scouse slavery for all eternity.....LOL

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been watching through my chrystal ball Queen, have been very busy stirring my cauldron and have had many visitors from afar who needed a few spells and potions to rid them of their burdens. Methinks the snake in our midst needs to slither back down his hole before I use him in one of my incantations or is he hiding under that name and is really the man servant who should be scrubbing floors and eating turnips? I don't think he's earnt his marigolds yet lol.

Methinks ye Lorde Blackadder needeth his codpiece to be liberally spwinkled with the powder of St Vitus.

Squarebobe, rumour has it, that having had his priviledges taken away from him by virtue of the extra large nut crackers found in the good witch Madam Wooleycat's china cabinet and used withe much vigour and frequency by the Goodly Queen and her Court has been subdued and made more pliable and has now entered the service of the Queen and her Angels as a 'hand-maiden'.

Stallion's take note, tonite is cracker nite, you have been warned, do not jump the high fences!

Blacky, this is for you.

Oh god, he's back and full of guile,

We haven't seen him for a while.

His wit I'll tire of in a week,

Just like his henchman's rotten reek.

Do not insult ME little man,

I'll send the girls round with a van.

Into the scullery you will go

Your pinny tied up with a bow.

Marigold gloves upon your hands,

A whip across your backside lands.

No one can challenge our Lord & Master,

But he may have use for a Harem Jester.

What say you Oh Great Lord of ours?

Will you while away the hours

Listening to this drivelling fool?

Or shall we toss him in the pool?

Woolleykat your potions please

Methinks that Blacky's full of fleas.

With eye of newt and skin of frog?

Beware, he'll turn into a dog.

A dog that talks, how very novel.

Just send him back unto his hovel

There to scrat & scratch & snivel

While his ego slowly shrivels.

A thousand years is not enough

To wear down Blacky's edges rough.

He can take LARR with him if he likes.

Oh good idea, girls fetch their bikes.

especially with all them bells - at least we would know where he was. I can just picture him prancing - erm, dancing around in marigolds and a tutu with bells on his fingers and bells on his toes and bells on :eek: oh! hells bells not a pretty image.

Hmmm, rings on his fingers and bells on his toes, he shall have music wherever he goes.

That way we'd hear him sneaking up ....................... any good with superglue Woolley, might need a hand applying bells to his strategic places? ;)

Mine certainly are, forgot to get the food in today - whoops!! Just hopping on my broomstick to go catch a few meaty morsels for them to eat. Getting a bit fed up of the bones piling up though, won't burn and make a heck of a lump under the carpet:)

Hey Kia, who you callin' a creep? ;):D

I'll have you know I go for full frontal assualts ..... you get a much better result that way. They never expect a blonde to come straight at 'em so you get the advantage of surprise.

As for sucking ....................... let me think now ..................... lollipops, ice cream .............. strawberry balls??? ;)

I'll be watching that squarebob, it seems to me he's changed sides very rapidly. But in the meantime, he can serve as a footstool cos my legs are aching tonight ..... all this stallion chopping has given me a backache. :D:rolleyes:

for now we can use him Queen T hes sworn undying alliengence to the angels but ill keep an eye on him mistress as for blackey hes the one creeping around and i hear on good advice that the chinese love balls in the night garden are very popular :pxxxkia

I'll have you know I go for full frontal assualts ..... you get a much better result that way. They never expect a blonde to come straight at 'em so you get the advantage of surprise.

Oh how true o queen as you are going to find out soon to your expense......LOL:cool: :cool: :cool: :D

:eek: :eek: ...Carn't believe it no angels ? where have you gone my lovelies :roll: ..OOOH i know they have jumped ship and gone to the other side were the welcome is more warmer ...and they can dance the 7 vails and stomp around like bull elephants...LOL LOL.....;):D :D