Court hearing next week.. Paid in full today!

Bradders33
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well blimey, this has been a toughie, I have been helping my hubby claim against LTSB following a relatively quick success when I took Halifax to court last year, they submitted a defence then just paid up...

LTSB on the other hand have been swines, as well most of you will know! We starting with the SAR in January and the court date was next Fri, so it has taken a good 6 months.

Last week hubby submitted a good bundle to the court, hearing letter also specified that BOTH parties must provide each other with full copies of their own bundles as well as to the court, so we hand delivered a copy of bundle to local LTSB branch and aksed them to sign for it, then included that signed "receipt" with bundle that went to the judge.

Deadline for submitting bundles passed on Friday and LTSB had sent my hubby nothing, so he faxed them a letter to say that they had missed deadline and that he would be informing the judge and that their non-compliance would strengthen ourt case..

Then lo-and-behold... They pay up in full less than 48 hours... They EVEN paid the £5 service charges that hubby accidentally requested back, which he paid each month for having a Gold a/c, he didn't realise it was a legit charge at start of claim and planned to submit an amended charges list, not including these service fees when at court next week. Which means that LTSB didn't even bother checking what we were claiming for!! Oh well, their loss and our gain.

So, keep your chins up peeps, stick to your deadlines and make sure they know you are serious, I really think that by sending LTSB the bundle and fax about non-compliance sped things along.

Cheers! :D

Brilliant - yet another victory. Enjoy :D

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.