Barclays Corporate Information

Seminole
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please click here for a spreasheet containing corporate information, financial statements, directors details, a list of subsidairies and trading address details for Barclays.

A similar spreadsheet containing Woolwich information is posted in the Woolwich sub-forum.

• 2 months later...
Please click here for a spreasheet containing corporate information, financial statements, directors details, a list of subsidairies and trading address details for Barclays.

A similar spreadsheet containing Woolwich information is posted in the Woolwich sub-forum.

Yeah!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I notice from this document that the 'Home Addresses' - of most of the Directors is listed as '1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP'.

I'm not that bothered where these people actually live (some big flash place no doubt) - only that I always thought when it came to official things like this 'Home address' meant just that!

• 3 months later...

hi all, i was hoping to find out wether or not i could claim charges for my business account in Barclays which they shut down 4 yrs ago. i still have 01/02 statements but before i proceeded to start i wondered what my position would be.

Cheers

hi Michealhill

i would say yes you can but if its a business account will you not need notification of charges so you can be very accurate about the total charges as some will be lawful and some not, tread carefully as mistakes now could cost you in the long run, the unlawful charges are what you need to claim back and the interest if you can do the calculations, if not just go for 8%.

HTH

hels

• 1 month later...

Hi

I'm new to all this!

I managed to get my statements eventually, calcuated interest and wrote the letter claiming my charges back to Barclays - however I think I sent it to the wrong place after reading things on here. I sent it my branch....... is this the wrong thing to do? Should I have sent it to the Head office? Or to the address on the letter that came with my statements? They are different........

Thanks for any help