Jo x versus HSBC

jox74
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5982 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You should have received a notice of issue. this would then tell you when the date of deemed served is. Usually it is 5 days after the date you filed your claim. So if the date of issue is 14th May then the date of deemed served would be 19th May. DG then have 28 days from the 19th in which to put in their defence(16th June). As for nudging DG, I would wait until your claim has been transfered to your local court. You may in the meantime get an offer from DG, this will relate to your prelim letter or LBA.

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if the deadline date is on a weekend, I still think that they will have to defend by then as it is 28 calender days and not working days. Just keep an eye out on the MCOL site.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Sometimes they do. If that happens to you, I would contact MCOL for advice.

• 6 months later...

Hi jox. I think the best way to address the judge is "your honour". Here is a thread I started which lists some cases that were won by the claimant after the OFT announcement:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/114301-claim-details-post-oft.html

• 2 weeks later...

It looks as though the test case is starting on Wednesday. Here is the thread for the latest news. Looks like the test case has be moved to a different location where there is a restriction on seating. Also have a look at the prome ministers thread below and if poss email the links.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/125791-latest-news-oft-case.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/126477-prime-ministers-website.html

And also good luck for tomorrow. let us know it all goes.