40 days & No Response, Also!

Deedub
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6042 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you just put the type of charge in the 1st column amount in the next then the date in the 3rd .... you must use the format of the examples ... the next 2 columns work themselves out for you

as you click on each box whatever is in them is overwritten by what you type in

When you print it out it just prints the document on however many pages it needs to complete the spread sheet

Hope that helps

saint

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update.

I've managed to sort out the spreadsheet issue, I've hidden the interest column & have sent it together with your 2nd letter, Recorded Del.

What I did also, as you said not to mention the interest, is to delete those lines in your letter which refers to the interest. So I have said that I am claiming the sum for the bank charges only. Is that correct? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Dont Give Up Deedub - They Will Pay up!!

MANY THANKS,

BLUE.

Barclays:

Data Protection letter sent 22/11/06

Prelim approach letter sent £1720.00 22/12/06

Bank offers me £1000.00 to settle 20/01/07

LBA sent 23/01/07

New charges added

MCOL filed £1780 + £310.26 + £120.00 = £2210.26 09/02/07

Court Date Walsall County Court: 17/07/2007

Barclays Case Settled and *WON* before court

Halifax:

Data Protection letter sent 28/11/06

Prelim approach letter sent £1325.00 08/02/07

Halifax Case Settled and *WON* before Court

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, am just editing the LBA letter & wanted to make sure that I should edit out the interest part & not include it in my charges sum. Also, when you say 'date of first letter' I think you must mean 2nd letter. Is that right?

Thanks again, :)

Just another quickie. If I proceed with the court action would Barclays ask me to pay back my overdraft? I ask as I wouldn't have the funds to do this. Thanks.

No they wont, and they cant take action against you for taking action against them, i.e account closure or withdrawing O/D facilities.

Although it does say in the terms and conditions that the bank can withdraw the overdraft at any time, if they were to do this while you are in dispute with them it would look like an act of retaliation.

They would like you to use the repayment to clear the debt, and if you can it would be advisable but it can not be an order,

repayment of charges + interest etc are settled on your terms NOT theirs.

If you want it paid to another bank account that is you choice.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

Ahh, thank you very much for clearing that up, I'll post the letter tomorrow.:)

BTW, if I used my claim money to clear up my overdraft I'd still be in debt to them!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, have received a letter today from Barclays informing me of the OFT case & that if I issued a claim via a court then they would order a stay. The letter was quite friendly actually. I know you said to continue to issue a claim, shall I still & would I still have to make an appearence at court, or would I be notified of a stay from the court via a letter?:)

Who is to say that the Court will allow them to stay the case OR that the judge cant be persuaded to lift the stay ?

The thing with continuing on to court is that even if B's get a stay then atleast your in the system PLUS its actually getting the interest :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, well, I've been a bit held up & am not sure where to look to proceed. I've earmarked the New POC for N1 Barclays. I understand I have to make 3 copies of this but, what else do I do please? Should I be looking at a topic somewhere? Have got a bit lost I'm afraid.:confused:

• 2 months later...