Manicblonde V Hsbc

manicblonde
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5485 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope you are brand new freaky. am still new mesen. and never thought of it. just wanted to give mani the draft directions............ ( and no I am not blonde!!!!) dont i get any points fo rthe lack of typing errors at the moment........;)

rockin all over the world

• 3 weeks later...

Right sent my Draft order for directions to the court 21/6/07 asking that within 14 days of service of this order the claimant (who I think is me) will sned to the defendant and the court the info detailed in my draft order and that the defendant will do the same (within 14 ddays)

Just realised that the 14 days were up on the 5th July! As I had not received anything from the court have I now compleetly cocked things up by missing this even through the court has not yet replied to my drafts direc tions??

Oh my god think I have just about lost the plot by not reading what I bloody copied!!!!

Any advice please?

Don't panic, manic.

If the court haven't replied, then they haven't made the order you have requested. If they make the order then they will notify you straight away and your fourteen days will run from the date that they serve you with notice.

OH THANKYOU, THANKYOU. THANKYOU!!:D

I had a horrible feeling all the naggin over the last few months had just gone down th drain as I did not read my draft directions slowly enough before sending them!!:oops:

Thankyou again! Just leaves me enough time to put another nudge in the post this evening!!:)

Thanks for that FL. I will ring them this AM. Good to know that there are a few on this site going to court the same day and time as me so I can keep up to speed!!:D

Sent another letter to dg including another copy of the draft directions just encase the last one got lost:rolleyes: . I have still not received any response from them! I have no complained to the Financial Ombudsman about HSBC part in this matter and await their response!

Completley off the subject of bank charges, can anyone tell me how I get the little picture up under my user name like most other people have on here? Being dumb and blonde I cant figure it out & this is the first time I have ever used a forum!:o

I have just posted this on another post as well, but, can somebody tell me, If I have sent written directions to the court can I still attend the hearing on 14/8/07 @ Cardiff?:confused:

thanks

I Hope so My car is in desperate need of a service and I have been putting it off inthe hope I could splash out on a new timing belt!!!:D

Looking around the postings there are loads of people due to attend court on the 14th August! Hope they have a large waiting room!

I think they're probably counting on a batch of early settlements too.

Of course, this is only for directions, so it may well be that DG will just let it pass and see what sort of directions come out of it - there is no such thing as a bad delay as far as they're concerned.

Hi Manic Just came across your thread via De1954's thread. Did you know about the get together for the Cardiff Crew TOMORROW at Prince of Wales pub in St Mary St from 1 pm - top of the stairs. Seems there are about a dozen of us down for the 14th meeting there. Arcadium_stadium has been organising I only got to know of it yesterday. Maybe see you there - If not then on 14h

Hi Mostyn,

Got ur message but had already told stadium I could not make it as we have been at horse shows all weekend!!

Can anybody tell me If I need to send in a statement of evidence for this hearing as I have only sent draft directions up to now. If I do need to send one are there any templates worth taking a look at in the HSBC section?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I have sent written directions to the court and the otherside in readiness for the direction hearing on 14/8/07. Will I actually need to attend court this day or will the written directions be enough? Can somenody please let me know?:confused: