Urgent Help Required! Please Read...

MRSRWILSON
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry for being so dramatic but I have received a court letter - General Forma of Judgement or Order'. I thought this was a standard allocation hearing BUT it states the following....

'Upon the courts own motion, the Court has made this order of its own initiative WITHOUT a hearing. If you object you must make an application to have it set aside.

Q1. - I take it this means I don't have to appear in person at court?

They have asked for the following...

1 - 'A schedule setting out each charge repayment of which it is sought, showing the date, amount, and reason given for that charge being made'

2- Copies of statements or other documents relied upon showing charges

3 - A statement of evidence of all matters relied upon as tending to show that the charges are irrecoverable as penalties or otherwise

4 - Copies of any decided cases an dother legal materials to be relied upon.

Can anyone please advise on what to send, and any links to appropriate info. I have the Got A Court date? Link but am stuck.

What is point 1, is this not the same as a statement?

Sorry for panicking but I have been on holiday and come back to this, so I only have 3 days left to send it in.

Arrghh!

Hi Point 1 is your schedule of charges as per the CAG spread sheet. Statements are the evidence of the schedule.

See templates library for statements of evidence

Decided cases here

You should get a copy of your terms and conditions also.

Failing this contact a mod

Donate to keep this site open

Any help or advice is offered as just that, help and advice without any liability. If in doubt consult a legal expert or CAB.

Make Cash Flow Forecast

If you are stuck for time, what about phoning the Court and asking for an extension of time on the basis that you have been away and have only just received the notice. If you do this and the Court is agreeable, be sure to confirm to the Court in writing by fax and letter (Special Delivery).