I've made a big error.

Kerrie78
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I filed a court claim for my father. I filled out the claim form using mcol, and it was deemed served on Capital One, who have acknowledged it.

While I was filing his second claim today and using the first one as my template, I realised that in the particulars I have broken down the figures into Charges with Interest, plus S.69 interest plus a daily rate of X etc.

But then on the final page where it says "amount claimed" I have only added the charges with interest. I have forgot to add the S.69 interest to the total figure. So it says:

Total Claimed xxx

Court Costs £80.00

Solicitors Costs £0.00

Total Claim XXX (This figure is incorrect) as it is £82 lower (total of S.69 interest) than it should be but the correct figure is in the breakdown of the charges.

Capital One have acknowledged the claim, and the Court didn't pick up on it when the claim was filed, so is there anyway I can change it now, or is it okay as it is. I need to change it quickly if so before the claim is struck out!

Settled at 50%

Clydesdale £155. Should have been £310 charges, plus interest :( Husbands Account.

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

:D Settled in FULL April 18th 2007. £5179.83 Paid but what a long battle!

:D

COMPENSATION OF £100 ON 14/04/08 FOR CONTINUED HARASSEMENT.

I looked at the N244 form but there is a lot of info on it. I only need to amend 1 figure right at the end so I don't know if I need this form.

I have tried phoning the mcol helpdesk but it has been engaged for most of the day.

I will keep trying.

Settled at 50%

Clydesdale £155. Should have been £310 charges, plus interest :( Husbands Account.

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

:D Settled in FULL April 18th 2007. £5179.83 Paid but what a long battle!

:D

COMPENSATION OF £100 ON 14/04/08 FOR CONTINUED HARASSEMENT.