julie V barclays bank urgent help needed with hearing

orca36
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Any way just thought i would let you know yesterday i emailed krysta at barclays and also left a message on her answer phone, just hope she fets back to me sometime soon. Will let you know how i get on later.

OMG i really dont belive barclays they have just informed me they know nothing about the court date?????

So i phoned the court and they said yes they do it was sent to them recorded delivery ha ha ha, what liars the bank are.

Anyways now for the update, the court have given me a contact number but it is different from krystas, and said that is the number that they would contact them on if they need to and advised me to try that number and ask for full settlement. OHHHHHHH not sure what to do now as already left a message with krysta, mmmmmm.

By the way was told by the court couple of weeks ago that i had to just turn up at the hearing as it was only a hearing, however i have now been informed that i need to send in everything i wish to rely on in court, :). Take that in tomorrow now and send recorded delivery to barclays once they get back to me as i dont know who is dealing with my case grrrrrr.

YOU are right bookworm i am sueing them and i am 100% postive now

SO BARCLAYS HERE I COME LOL.

Oh yes just though i would mention she also informed me although its a hearing a decission would be made there and then. No more court dates?? anyone had this before?

A step forward he he he, krysta has just phoned me to say yes they would like to settle and my case is being delt with by dino, but they cant settle just yet, well she said at the moment but she has left a message with him and i have done this also as she gave me his direct number and he will get back to me. :)

lolol she was really nice, very helpfull but she did sound a bit stressedlol who wouldnt be being in that situation. She just said yes we will settle, but not be able to at the moment, so i dont mind a short wait lol. In the mean time i will still give the courts and barclays what i will be relying on in court just incase they say we cant sort it untill a week or so befor the court date.

I AM VERY HAPPY LOL

OK just got of the phone from dino sending paperwork to me today to look through at the weekend, offered full amout plus court costs and he also said if it is ok he will have the money in my account early next week once paperwork has gone back, so just waiting on paper work now. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Do you want me to change your title now? Or wait until you have the money? :-D

Yes bookie, thats fine to change thread now hun. thanks all

(got my paperwork, they will pay now so no problem)

CONGRATULATIONS YOU

well done!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is such a relieve isnt it,,,, what are you going to do with the money anything exciting?

Im of to Florida in 18 days on mine, decided to book a last minute late deal, with First Choice, so cheap, only £2500 for 6 of us.

Do something for yourself with it, you deserve it after all your hard work.

By the way Daz i cant stand Big Brother either, So boring!!!!!!

Caz:p

Oh sorry Daz, I should have then I would have had some adult conversation !!!!!!!!! LOL LOL

But I couldnt take you away from here, you are neaded by too many people,

Im going to International Plaza resort and spa, in International Drive.

Looking forward to it, read mixed reviews about hotel, but its always a gamble, if its horrible they can move us!!!!!!!! I am no longer scared of people in authority and feel i can take anyone on.

Little concerned about going, as I have my first appointment next week with the local university who are helping me to produce my first prototype for my new invention. So typical it happens now!!!!! Ive been waiting for two months for something to happen. Oh well that is life!!

Still pleased to be getting a break from the normal day to day life in England.

Caz:p

I AM VERY HAPPY LOL

OK just got of the phone from dino sending paperwork to me today to look through at the weekend, offered full amout plus court costs and he also said if it is ok he will have the money in my account early next week once paperwork has gone back, so just waiting on paper work now. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

CONGRATULATIONS :D

28/2/07

Sent request for repayment of charges totalling £2,800 (I want it ALL back!).

8/3/07

Barclays send sorry your not happy letter

14/3/07

Letter before action sent

25/4/07

Barclays offer £1,790

27/4/07

Thanks but no thanks to the offer sent

28/4/07

Filed with mcol, now looking at a figure of £3,500, they should of paid up when i asked nicely :-D

11/5/07

Barclays acknowledge claim

30/5/07

Barclays defend claim

19/6/07

Received notice of transfer to Northampton County Court and barclays excuse for a defence!!!

wow thank for yet another fantastic link Daz, you are cool, lets hope it is as good as it looks, i have decided to book myself in for some spa treatments, never had a massage before so that will be cool.

Just some me time!

How are things going with you

I will look up your site later tonight.

Caz