No receipt of statements

lgtgar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm new to using a forum, but as I've spent a fair amount of time reading other peoples posts thought I should get involved also.

I've sent my SAR to Barclays, received an acknowledgement promising to supply the statements within the time allowed but have not received anything, the 40 days allowed have now passed.

My next step will be to read through the forums/templates library to find a follow up letter I can send them.

As you can tell I'm in the early stages of the process and new to this - typical, I can't even get the statements out of them! I've got a long way to go.

Hi,lgtar-sorry to post on your thread. This is the best site EVER and you have three of the best advising you.

Dar£n-please, please please a million times DO NOT RETIRE (know you're only joking really!!).

Saintly1-cannot believe you have not yet received your statements. You are so knowledgable &

KAZKAT,nice to see you've not abandoned us,please stay & advise. Have a lovely holiday, you deserve it!!

• 1 month later...

I've now received my statements from Barclays, have gone through them, made up my spreadsheets etc. What I need help with now is can I claim back the monthly account fee they have charged which started out at around £6 per month and went up to £11. Initially i wanted an overdraft and they said I could only get the facility if I upgraded to this additions account (I have no proof of this though).

I already have the letter ready asking for my bank charges back, if I can claim back this monthly fee do I just add this detail into the letter with a copy of a spreadsheet detailing the monthly fees?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

So far people who have questioned the Additions Fees have done so through through their branches or customer services and manage to get a proportion of the Fee's refunded .Personally I dont really think you can add them to your charges spreadsheet as they are actually a Fee for a service not a penalty charge and its the unfair penalty charges that we are all claiming back

Hope this helps

saint