andypadd v HSBC **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6097 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Its the way it is Netty, no one yet has been taken to court but the solicitors will try to minimise your claim when they offer, if you cant say why they aren’t allowed to reduce your figure then you will loose money.

This site is here to make things as simple as possible but its not a grand bank give away, you have to do some homework to make sure you are doing things correctly.

pete

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Going to court isn’t like a lottery, the press and TV are way too fond of using sensationalism instead of factual journalism.

All of the county court system is very busy with all of this to say the least but they will get around to your claim eventually. Unfortunately without any real pressure to make you an offer (no court date) DG and most of the other banks solicitors can just sit back and do very little because the delay isn’t being caused by them.

To my mind this is very short sighted of the solicitors because sooner or later the courts will work out a way to alleviate the back log, then the pressure will be on the solicitors to make offers very, very quickly indeed or have all of their defences struck out, which is what should be happening anyway.

pete

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Andy, re your dad.. I know they are not supposed to take and you can stop them taking state benefits... not sure about pensions. Have a read of this thread and I hope it helps you.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/42170-right-appropriation-stop-bank.html?highlight=CCA+Letter

pete

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Andy you will be fine, DG will make you an offer before you get to court and hopefully if you can put the right letters in place, well before that date.

what sort of hearing have you got ? can you type out the directions bit (minus any personal stuff) from your notice so we know exactly what to tell you to do.

pete

offer in full arrived today from dg it says i must agree to keep the fact of my claim and hsbc's ex gratia payment strictly confidential.any advice

Whoops too late and take no notice anyway we need to know :D

Well Done Andy !!!!!!!

Pete