Not Acknowledge Claim

Miss Naughty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help Anyone please.

I have Judgement by default I sent a letter special delivery demanding payment within ten days ( they are totally ignoring me) any ideas, do I phone them ???? do I send in Ballifs ??? ( dont want to lose £55 if they then get it stayed) Arghhhhh !! I'd rather they fought it than pretend I dont exist.

hey john,

i and many others have been in the same place. once they have had their 30 days to respond to the Judgement, simply send a letter by special delivery telling them they have now 7 days etc, like this:

*May 23, 2007*

*Lloydstsb Bank Plc*

*Andover Service*

*Recovery Centre*

*Charlton Place*

*Andover*

*Hampshire*

*SP10 1RE*

Dear Sir or Madam,

*Re. Account number: **-**-** *********

*Claim number ********

Date claim issued **/**/2007 Date Judgment Issued 16/05/07*

I have had a decision from the court that the claim is in my favour due to you not acknowledging my claim.

I Request payment into my account within 10 days, or I will issue a warrant.

I look Forward to hearing from you

they paid me and others within 2 days. :)

good luck!

• Haha 1

I'm perhaps not making a lot of sense, so I'll take it from the top.

wrote for SAR

wrote two letters (I didnt even get a standard reply)

did MCOL

Lloyds didnt enter a defence or acknowledge the claim

Got judgment by default 21st May

wrote them a letter (sent special delivery) delivered Tuesday 29th giving them ten days to give me the money or I send the baliffs in.

Question is

Should I have waited 30 days to send the last letter?

Should I send another letter in 30 days or just send in Baliffs

Can they set the judgment aside after 30 days?

Sorry so many questions, any help would be most appreciated

Hi, i'm in the same situation. Lloyds have failed to enter a defence and it's 2 weeks overdue now. Last week I sent them the template letter saying that if i don't hear anything by 4.00pm tomorrow then i'll file for judgement. Nothing again in post today so i'll ring court tomorrow to see if they've received anything, if not then i guess i file for judgement. There seems to be quite a few lately where no defence has been received and had to go down this route...i was beginning to worry:o

I believe It wont make a difference to applying for judgement, it might make a difference to sending baliffs in have you seen the Mt t bone Thread (link to this on previous page) he had trouble with the name on the claim

I WON !!!!!! money in the bank today, get pressing those judgement buttons and send a letter demanding payment within ten days.

All the best to everyone still claiming, CAG, money will be winging its way to you soon.

All the best

Nikki

• 2 weeks later...

I received judgment on 2nd May 2007, and despite writing two letters demanding payment, one to Gresham Street and one to my local branch, Lloyds have ignored me. Is there a particular address I should write to? The judgment is for over £5K but I am reluctant to go through the High Court because of the costs.

fourgrand, you have to now issue judgement against lloyds (if they've had their allocated time to reply from courts).

Once this is done, they will ignore you again, once the 30 days are up, send in a letter saying they have 7 days to pay you or you will enforce the judgement.

Almost everyone i know has gone through this and has been paid within days of the final letter after default.

Good luck!

It'll take some time, but i'm sure you'll get it. I sent initial claim in january received funds a month ago.

ACB

I received judgment on 2nd May 2007, and despite writing two letters demanding payment, one to Gresham Street and one to my local branch, Lloyds have ignored me. Is there a particular address I should write to? The judgment is for over £5K but I am reluctant to go through the High Court because of the costs.

Hi Four Grand.

Did you send the letters (special delivery)?, did you threaten to send in baliffs?

I sent one to Colmore Row and one to Gresham Street, both special delivery.

Good Luck

i also received judgement for 1,700 and sent letters registered delivery to Gresham St, S & M and a copy to the Andover recovery center. Did that on monday and money was in bank account on friday!!

thanks to everyone for your advice!!

good lovk

I didn't send either Special Delivery, however I hand-delivered the one to my local branch. In addition, the one to my local branch threatened bailiffs arriving on their doorstep along with alerted local media and a reference to Lloyds shareholders' money being wasted on court costs.

Hi Sash

Well done, so pleased for you, Just a quick question did you wait 30 days after receiving judgement to write to them?

I didnt and I got paid, but it seems that some people are, just trying to find the best approach for the "next One". All the best.

THanks very much! No i didn't wait either i sent it straight away. I only gave them 3 days after date to acknowledege before i sent the request for judgement off also - although i'm lucky the request was granted the day after i applied for it!! my court must be one of the quiet ones. All in all less than 1 month between applyiny to court - 18th may and recieving money in account fri 15th!

thanks to everyone for their advice and good luck to anyone still going - keep pushing on it is worth it in the end!!:D

Hi four grand

I dont think there is ( a definate template approach when it gets to this stage) If you have Judgement you just need to keep the pressure up, I'd send it to Andover and Gresham and I'd send it special delivery. I gave them 10 days then threatened to send the baliffs in, I also sent a copy of the particulars of claim and a copy of the judgement. I was paid in a week, but I also know people who sent in their claim on exactly the same day as me and its been handled totally differently.

My advice for what its worth... is send it special delivery to all three and give them 10 days to pay or you will send in baliffs, if that doesnt work send in the baliffs. Good luck